Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: CIA Director Patreus steps down.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

Really stupid. All those other embassies had adequate (by bipartisan standards) security. There wasn't any fishy coverup in any of those instances. Let's keep comparing apples to oranges.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

Seriously dude, you cannot be this polluted in your head. The outrage isn't over the actual attack. The outrage is over the bullshit YOUR government has been feeding you ever since the attack happened.

The Vice President admits on television he wasn't aware of prior demands for ramped up security, and the President didn't know the head of the CIA was being investigated by the FBI for a possible security breach???

No one in that administration knows what the hell is going on and no one is taking responsibility for it. Had this been a Republican administration, you'd all be outraged and would be crying for impeachment. Dare to disagree???

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    For $65 you get 2 fish tacos, a 20 0z craft beer, and a narrated tour of the neighborhood.
    I just found out about this gourmet ice cream company started up near me.

$30 a month buys you two pints of ice cream delivered to your door.

I said for $30 you better give me two pints of Ben and Jerry's and a $20 bill.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Really stupid. All those other embassies had adequate (by bipartisan standards) security. There wasn't any fishy coverup in any of those instances. Let's keep comparing apples to oranges.
    bipartisan? are you ****ing kidding me? The only reason that's even an issue is that a desperate political candidate tried to politicize Benghazi.

Even the Congressional hearings on this, the witnesses had to agree that all the disputed security measures were for Tripoli not Benghazi which are as far away as Brooklyn and Charlotte are.

They also had to agree that that the disputed security measures would not have deterred a coordinated attack this large.

No criminal charges have been filed against Broadwell, whose glowing biography of Petraeus, “All In: The Education of General David Petraeus,” was published in January. But on Monday night, it appeared the feds’ investigation was far from concluded. About 10 agents entered Broadwell’s tony Charlotte, N.C., home at 8:40 p.m. wearing blue latex gloves and carrying bags and boxes. They photographed the exterior of the house, entered using a key and could be seen scouring rooms and apparently collecting evidence for two hours.

A prankster even ordered a Domino’s pizza to be delivered to the residence, adding to the circus atmosphere. Investigators didn’t answer when the deliveryman rung the doorbell.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2CIApuJpV
    Nice Rufus, real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Nice Rufus, real nice.

It wasn't me I swear!

This was in the Charlotte Observer this morning:

[Quote]
    This week the world has been watching Mount Vernon Avenue, where I

More Dilworth news.

From the comments:
    Looks like Dilworth might want to hire a tour guide...if just for the media
    I think I've found my calling.

The man police and neighbors called “The Dilworth Flasher” after he was accused of exposing himself to women has been arrested again – this time after police say he exposed himself near a hospital.

Michael Wayne Adams, 36, was arrested on Monday and charged with indecent exposure, public *********ion and with violating the city’s open container ordinance.

Police arrested him after they saw he exposed himself near Carolinas Medical Center.

Adams was arrested in February after he was accused of flashing women – including once as he rode a bike.

Information from the women, as well as anonymous tips, led investigators to Adams, police said.

And police say they linked him to other flashing cases on South Boulevard and in uptown.

Records show Adams is a felon with convictions dating back to the 1990s. He’s been convicted of assault on a female, breaking and entering and assault with a deadly weapon, according to the N.C. Department of Correction.

Adams was released from jail on an unsecured $6,500 bond.

Anyone with information about the cases is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.

Man the Petraeus legacy is falling fast, a year ago, I never thought we'd see articles like this. This was written by the grandson of a three star general.

A Phony Hero for a Phony War

The genius of General Petraeus was to recognize early on that the war he had been sent to fight in Iraq wasn’t a real war at all. This is what the public and the news media — lamenting the fall of the brilliant hero undone by a tawdry affair — have failed to see. He wasn’t the military magician portrayed in the press; he was a self-constructed hologram, emitting an aura of preening heroism for the ever eager cameras.......

he conned the news media into thinking he was the most remarkable general officer in the last 40 years, and, by playing hard to get, he conned the political establishment into thinking that he could morph into Ike Part Deux and might one day be persuaded to lead a moribund political party back to the White House.

THE problem was that he hadn’t led his own Army to win anything even approximating a victory in either Iraq or Afghanistan.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Well shit, if grandpa had 3 stars on his shoulders he clearly has a valuable opinion.

This is like on some spanish soap opera type shyt lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Seriously dude, you cannot be this polluted in your head. The outrage isn't over the actual attack. The outrage is over the bullshit YOUR government has been feeding you ever since the attack happened.

The Vice President admits on television he wasn't aware of prior demands for ramped up security, and the President didn't know the head of the CIA was being investigated by the FBI for a possible security breach???

No one in that administration knows what the hell is going on and no one is taking responsibility for it. Had this been a Republican administration, you'd all be outraged and would be crying for impeachment. Dare to disagree???
    Outside of a few kooks there was no cry for the impeachment of President Bush with all that went on during his administration and outside of a few kooks there won't be any calls for impeachment of President Obama over what has happened during his administration thus far. I do agree a thorough investigation should take place to find out what happened, how there was a break down and how we can fix it so it never happens again. All the hysteria from both sides needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Man the Petraeus legacy is falling fast, a year ago, I never thought we'd see articles like this. This was written by the grandson of a three star general.
    No one could, because we won the actual war, but lost the political war and occupation. Under current rules no general from our history could win an occupation like that.