Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: College Students Were Left 'Traumatized' by These Pro-Trump Chalk Markings

[QUOTE=UK2K]

Default Re: College Students Were Left 'Traumatized' by These Pro-Trump Chalk Markings

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    There is something called verbal assault.

As mentioned in the OP and countless details of the professional protesters, while not physically to touching supporters, were screaming and shouting in the ears of supporters, which can damage you ear drums depending on decibels.

Good luck with just standing there. So what does one do? Push the protesters out of your personal space which then gives them a reason to call the supporters violent.

never forget

Rednecks are though as nails!

God damn, when are they gonna round up Trump supporters and send them to the Gulag? I bet half these people wouldn't bat an eyelid at that.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

These schools need to have their funding halted. What a rip off, scam these schools have become.

Banned

Let them get shook over chalk linings.

Trump 16

Banned

Libs continue to take massive Ls. The young generation cannot even handle seeing Trump's name written in chalk without getting shook and melting down and throwing protest tantrums.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I'm not complaining...

Im sharing a laugh with ISH. I guess you didn't find the story humorous? Cause I did.

If you get rid of the personal politics for a minute, you'll find this funny as well.
    You are nothing but personal politics. Every thread you make is about Democrats, Hillary, O'Bama, etc. It's all you can post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    God damn, when are they gonna round up Trump supporters and send them to the Gulag? I bet half these people wouldn't bat an eyelid at that.
    Definitely more than half if you include teachers/administrators.

I'm glad the administration is going to "review the footage" and find out who these "perpetrators" are. What happens then will they firebomb their houses? I would think a glass bottle to the head is a lot more "painful" than reading a candidate's name in chalk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    Definitely more than half if you include teachers/administrators.

I'm glad the administration is going to "review the footage" and find out who these "perpetrators" are. What happens then will they firebomb their houses? I would think a glass bottle to the head is a lot more "painful" than reading a candidate's name in chalk.
    They probably will be suspended for "vandalism" and "creating an unsafe environment"

Dems of ISH=
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-24-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    They probably will be suspended for "vandalism" and "creating an unsafe environment"
    Meanwhile their names will be released in the process making them fair game for leftist violence. But "fear" and "pain" are perfectly okay if Trump supporters are on the receiving end.