Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Ok. One time thing.

For years now I have read endless comments about me most of which ive ignored. ive probably seen someone say "Kblazes ****" or nuts or heard why im either the greatest thing in history or the worst. Ive chosen to not comment on most of it because I dont see the point. And I dont now either. However...if im to be a point of discussion I will now join that discussion. People seem to have a misconception that I am somehow indecisive and that I will not speak my mind if it means insulting people. Neither is the case.

So.....for the duration of this topic I will be as candid as I can be and if there is anything you wish to know/ask/tell me you can do so now. Personal questions ill ignore. To a degree. By personal I mean like....whats my phone number or something. Outside **** like that I dont care. I'll even give you my pin number. 4475. Chosen because its part of my social security number.

If you ask what I think about you I will give no consideration to your feelings or how you might take the truth. If you ask me what I think about anyone else I will tell you with no consideration of their feelings. If you ask me who is better ___ or ___ I will give you a one word answer or as close to it as possible. I will not argue with you should you disagree. I will answer any question on any topic within reason.

I just figure that after 5 years or 6 or whatever the last few of which ive been subject of discussion its way past time to clear the air and be done with it.

Dont care what I think? Thats probably for the best. And assuming nobody does is why I often stay out of the kinds of topics that has the potential to become. But for better or worse it seems some people do care. And for the first and last time....I will discuss it.

Hopefully by the end of this we will be past the point where anyone needs to reference my nuts in a topic on who is best at _____ or whatever.

Banned

How's that mid-life crisis coming along, eh?

Local High School Star

I was the last person to say people rode you nuts in Hateraids thread. I have no questions besides are you really black or white?

I was going to say im not at mid life yet but I doubt I live much past 60 so maybe I am.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I was going to say im not at mid life yet but I doubt I live much past 60 so maybe I am.
    ah, you got a good 70 in ya at the least.

I was the last person to say people rode you nuts in Hateraids thread. I have no questions besides are you really black or white?
    Black.

Being a Bulls fan at heart deep down do you REALLY put Magic and Bird on the same level as Jordan?

Nah man I cant see making it to 70. My stepfather died at 54. As AI said in 40 bars "**** it he gone. Life must go on. ****** dont live that long".

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

are you the Kblaze that makes those kick @ss nba mixes? if so i LOVED the manu, dream team 1, and the dunks of 05 just to name a few.

Intelligent fan

What do you think of me?

Being a Bulls fan at heart deep down do you REALLY put Magic and Bird on the same level as Jordan?
    Because despite being a bulls fan im a basketball fan first. And I cant honestly make a case that they couldnt do the same things he did as far as accomplishments if they played in his situation.

If thats not direct enough I could give you my list of the best ever or something with no "ifs" or "but reall they are all too good to rank" things in there.

are you the Kblaze that makes those kick @ss nba mixes? if so i LOVED the manu, dream team 1, and the dunks of 05 just to name a few
    I am. I made about 120-130 of them in 2 years.

Kobe24...I have no idea who youare. Unless youre Spiderman from ISH years back. but I dont know for sure. Let me know and ill tell you.

but I doubt I live much past 60 so maybe I am.
    I told you, cut back on the the red meat.

My wife eats healthy. If I have to eat the **** she eats I dont need to live to see my great grand kids.

Intelligent fan

Kobe or Wade?