Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Carmelo goes to Celtic lockeroom looking for Kevin Garnett after loss

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    Didnt Zach Randolph do it this season?
    Yep. Zach is a real tough dude though. No one wants it with Zach. Melo is a ****ing punk

Complete Player

Default Re: Carmelo goes to Celtic lockeroom looking for Kevin Garnett after loss

When I think about either KG or Carmelo in a fight this comes to mind....

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Aside from maybe Metta, Melo is probably the strongest SF in the league. One of those people that were born naturally strong as an ox, even if they don't have the build. He would lift KG up like a b.itch and drop his a.ss. KG is all talk. People forget about him running away from McDyess and letting Anthony Peeler punk his ass. Does anyone here really believe KG is tough?
    So strong that he sucker punched skinny ass Jeffries and didn't even phase him.

KG might be a fake tough guy but don't try to make Melo out to be anything but the same.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Why do people act like Garnett is so tough? The guy is pretty skinny in terms of other dudes in the NBA and has been a bitch his whole career. He's a tough guy against 6' point guards, and literally runs away from guys like Mcdyess
    Melo literally runs away from guys like Nate Robinson

College superstar

Why do people act like Garnett is so tough? The guy is pretty skinny in terms of other dudes in the NBA and has been a bitch his whole career. He's a tough guy against 6' point guards, and literally runs away from guys like Mcdyess
    plus everyone keeps forgetting that anthony peeler fucked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    Melo literally runs away from guys like Nate Robinson
    Never said Melo was tough either lol. Both these guys would talk a bunch of fake ass shit and walk away.

7th grade behavior from a grown man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    Cool picture. He's still a fake tough guy

KG would get his a$$ whooped lets be real. KG is the fakest tough guy in the entire league, probably fakest of all time.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    KG would get his a$$ whooped lets be real. KG is the fakest tough guy in the entire league, probably fakest of all time.
    Reggie Evans would **** em up both at the same time

Banned

Garnett gets called a fake rough guy a lot. Even if he is, he's for sure not mentally weak.

This is what separates the greats from the good. Melo is too mentally weak to ever be great. And sometimes, the greats can be mentally weaker than someone who's even greater. Barkley and Malone, for example, were great but shrunk under pressure vs Jordan all the time.

College superstar

Cool picture. He's still a fake tough guy

i agree. ganrnett is still a hoe ass ninja, but that meme was sick.

"I call people on TV fake tough guys because I lack the intellect to distinguish trash talk and head games from actual threats and fighting words. Also, I've never played a game of basketball off of my Xbox/PS3 before."

This thread is full of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    "I call people on TV fake tough guys because I lack the intellect to distinguish trash talk and head games from actual threats and fighting words. Also, I've never played a game of basketball off of my Xbox/PS3 before."

This thread is full of that.
    Garnett is the biggest ***** in the history of *******... but he's a Celtic so I guess you have to stand up for him.