Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I rarely give rep. Hardly check it. The last poster I remember giving rep was TMT the Spurs fan. Probably gave someone rep after him but thats the one that stands out. Kid is just delusional. Whats funny is he said I never attacked him before prior to this thread. Yet all his posts come off as someone that I've attacked repeatedly. Hilarious.
    Apparently he feels hurt on everyone's behalf.

I look forward to reading his edited posts, so he can make out like he's some sort of comeback king, when in reality it took the guy over an hour to think of a comeback. This guy in dank on Cleveland is running on Windows 98, slow as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    They say big feet, big meat. Or it's in the size of your hands. I could palm a basketball at 14....

Dude, you're an underling. Ugly-ass mofo, working in shitty-ass Cleveland, making lies up on the internet to make your real life seem better. You made $350 in 4 hours though, so good on you. Carry on with getting embarrassed.
    Insult me more w/ red herrings and see where that gets you

Apparently he feels hurt on everyone's behalf.

I look forward to reading his edited posts, so he can make out like he's some sort of comeback king, when in reality it took the guy over an hour to think of a comeback. This guy in dank on Cleveland is running on Windows 98, slow as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Are people seriously putting this movie under the microscope and judging it like it's supposed to be an excellent movie? You watch these with your friends, and laugh your ass off. I don't give a **** about the VALUE or the CHARACTERIZATION. lmao I only care about having a good time. Seeing it alone is not the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Are people seriously putting this movie under the microscope and judging it like it's supposed to be an excellent movie? You watch these with your friends, and laugh your ass off. I don't give a **** about the VALUE or the CHARACTERIZATION. lmao I only care about having a good time. Seeing it alone is not the way to go.
    You should read the thread, there are maybe two pages dedicated to discussing the movie

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Who judges it like that? Its a comedy and wasnt a funny comedy. Just like I cant stand Adam Sandler movies. They suck. I dont go in to deep with any critique. No one did with Hangover. What was said was people feel its overrated because fans of Hangover make it out to be this side clutching hilarious comedy movie. Its not. The sequel was terrible. What are you talkin about idiot? No one did what you claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Who judges it like that? Its a comedy and wasnt a funny comedy. Just like I cant stand Adam Sandler movies. They suck. I dont go in to deep with any critique. No one did with Hangover. What was said was people feel its overrated because fans of Hangover make it out to be this side clutching hilarious comedy movie. Its not. The sequel was terrible. What are you talkin about idiot? No one did what you claimed.

I feel proud to have created this thread

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    False. GOBB is a d*ck to most posters based on my observations.

Hell, I made a thread about the fact that TH III was coming out soon, and he immediately went on the offensive, quite aggressively, when I defended the first one. Then Raz (all over GOBBS's nuts) decided to jump in.
    Well he is somewhat right. The Hangover saga is pretty overrated by casual movie-goers. Overly glorified series of movies now, I sure do like the first two and they are funny but I feel the majority of average joe's who watch comedy movies praise it way too much. That's just based on my real-life experience and the people I deal with on a day to day basis. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours .

AK47DR91

False. GOBB is a d*ck to most posters based on my observations.

Hell, I made a thread about the fact that TH III was coming out soon, and he immediately went on the offensive, quite aggressively, when I defended the first one. Then Raz (all over GOBBS's nuts) decided to jump in.
    Actually, no. He didn't attack you, initially.

GOBB just made a statement about how overrated the Hangover was, and how awful the sequel was, and assume part 3 will get even worse. Yet people somehow loved the first, thought the second was a disappointment but still watchable and will most likely watch the third. Then he sees your post right above his and replied again as your post validated his statement.

I don't think he even noticed that you were the OP.

GOBBS first post directed towards me: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=19

= Direct attack, to which I retaliated against, and annihilated my opponent, (along with his nut-huggers).

Now f*ck off, and suck my B@ll$
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-01-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Actually, no. He didn't attack you, initially.

GOBB just made a statement about how overrated the Hangover was, and how awful the sequel was, and assume part 3 will get even worse. Yet people somehow loved the first, thought the second was a disappointment but still watchable and will most likely watch the third. Then he sees your post right above his and replied again as your post validated his statement.

I don't think he even noticed that you were the OP.
    Bingo! Everything said here is truth. Including the last part.

AK47DR91

GOBBS first post directed towards me: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=19

= Direct attack, to which I retaliated against, and annihilated my opponent.

Now f*ck off, and suck my B@ll$
    His first post was right before that, see #18.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...01#post7625301

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I don't know but dood is all over the place. I've never seen anybody take it personally for not liking The Hangover. All that aggression. Perhaps it's the reason why this 5'8 150lb monster can bench 300lb?

STFU, You're a f@ggot.

PS, GOBB is too....

Raz

STFU, You're a f@ggot.

PS, GOBB is too....
    Says the 5'8" guy with a needle d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck. Chris Broussard's sources tell me that you're perfect candidate to be the bottom in a gay relationship. The bigger dick is the man in the relationship - bummer for you (literally).

Says the 5'8" guy with a needle d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck. Chris Broussard's sources tell me that you're perfect candidate to be the bottom in a gay relationship. The bigger dick is the man in the relationship - bummer for you (literally).
    Did GOBB rep' you yet?