Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Lakers lose Game 3 to Nuggets

OC Register:

On the bright side for the Lakers, they can say they didn't try that hard in a playoff game and still kept it somewhat close.
More meaningful for now is that a bunch of inexperienced Denver Nuggets know they can succeed in a playoff game — and beat the Lakers.
Energetic, multiple efforts from Denver's point-guard sparkplug Ty Lawson and a variety of heretofore nondescript Nuggets big men were too much for the Lakers to overcome Friday night in Denver's 99-84 victory that cut the Lakers' first-round series lead to 2-1.
Kobe Bryant was frustrated at times by lack of effort from some teammates, including Andrew Bynum. But Bryant couldn't do his job either, shooting 7 for 23 with five turnovers to go with six assists.
After Nuggets coach George Karl railed on his team for giving up too many layups and free throws to Bryant, Denver's defense had to be pleased with Bryant launching 10 3-point shots, making three.
“I wasn't on my sweet spots,” Bryant said. “They tried to keep me more on the perimeter. I wasn't in the post a lot.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:43 AM   #2
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Lakers lose Game 3 to Nuggets

watching this group of Lakers in the playoff runs from 08 on, i was and still am sure they will loose 1-2 games against the Nuggets. they dont play hard every game.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: