Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #46
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,778
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinseltime17
This....Gasol.
OP willing to bet this is RG as well
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #47
Deuce Bigalow
Kobe Apostle
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,215
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by WockaVodka
Yea? And what's the problem? Gasol did lead the Lakers to the title in 2010. All the stats back it up that Gasol was the best player on that Lakers team in the post-season.

I was referring to previous threads/votes where me and MiamiThrice differed, why would I cancel out my own vote if we were the same person?
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #48
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,778
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

You can't "lead" a team to a title when you're the second option. Kobe Bryant averaged 29/6/6/1/1 on 46/37/84 in the 2010 playoffs, he was the first option and best player.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #49
WockaVodka
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 668
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

1st Round VS OKC.

G1.
Gasol : 19 / 13 / 3 / 3BPG | 50% shooting
Kobe : 21 / 2 / 3 | 31% shooting
G1 = Gasol > Kobe

G2.
Gasol : 25 / 12 (5 0ffensive) / 2 | 57% shooting
Kobe : 39 / 5 / 1 | 42% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 17 / 15 / 6 / 2BPG | 58% shooting
Kobe : 24 / 4 / 8 | 34% shooting
G3 = Gasol > Kobe

G4.
Gasol : 13 / 4 / 3 | 50% shooting
Kobe : 12 / 3 / 4 | 50% shooting
G4 = Wash / Equal / Draw

G5.
Gasol : 25 / 11 / 5 | 63% shooting
Kobe : 13 / 3 / 7 | 44% shooting
G5 = Gasol > Kobe

G6.
Gasol : 9 / 18 / 3 / 2BPG | 36% shooting
Kobe : 32 / 7 / 3 | 48% shooting
G6 = Kobe > Gasol

1st Round Summary.
6 Games.
Gasol better in 4/6 Games
Kobe better in 1/6 Games
Gasol > Kobe in 1st Round.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Round VS Utah.

G1.
Gasol : 25 / 12 / 4 / 5BPG | 60% shooting
Kobe : 31 / 3 / 4 | 63% shooting
G1 = Gasol > Kobe

G2.
Gasol : 22 / 15 (5 0ffensive) / 2 / 2BPG | 64% shooting
Kobe : 30 / 5 / 8 | 45% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 14 / 17 (7 0ffensive) / 3 / 2BPG | 50% shooting
Kobe : 35 / 4 / 7 | 54% shooting
G3 = Kobe > Gasol

G4.
Gasol : 33 / 14 (7 0ffensive) / 2 / 2BPG | 67% shooting
Kobe : 32 / 3 / 4 | 47% shooting
G4 = Gasol > Kobe

2nd Round Summary.
4 Games.
Gasol better in 3/4 Games
Kobe better in 1/4 Games
Gasol > Kobe in 2nd Round.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conference Finals VS Phoenix.

G1.
Gasol : 25 / 4 / 5 / 2BPG | 77% shooting
Kobe : 40 / 5 / 5 | 55% shooting
G1 = Kobe > Gasol

G2.
Gasol : 29 / 9 / 5 / 2BPG | 58% shooting
Kobe : 21 / 5 / 13 | 42% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 23 / 9 / 2 | 79% shooting
Kobe : 36 / 9 / 11 | 54% shooting
G3 = Kobe > Gasol

G4.
Gasol : 15 / 5 / 3 / 4BPG | 43% shooting
Kobe : 38 / 7 / 10 | 68% shooting
G4 = Kobe > Gasol

G5.
Gasol : 21 / 9 / 5 | 50% shooting
Kobe : 30 / 11 / 9 | 44% shooting
G5 = Kobe > Gasol

G6.
Gasol : 9 / 7 / 2 | 22% shooting
Kobe : 37 / 6 / 2 | 48% shooting
G6 = Kobe > Gasol

CNFinalz Round Summary.
6 Games.
Gasol better in 1/6 Games
Kobe better in 5/6 Games
Kobe > Gasol in CFinalz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finalz VS Boston.

Turnovers.
Kobe : 28
Gasol : 13

G1.
Gasol : 23 / 14 (8 0ffensive) / 3 / 3BPG | 57% shooting
Kobe : 30 / 7 / 6 | 45% shooting
G1 = Gasol > Kobe

G2.
Gasol : 25 / 8 / 3 / 6BPG | 70% shooting
Kobe : 21 / 5 / 6 | 40% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 13 / 10 / 4 / 2BPG | 46% shooting
Kobe : 29 / 7 / 4 | 34% shooting
G3 = Kobe > Gasol

G4.
Gasol : 21 / 6 / 3 / 2BPG | 46% shooting
Kobe : 33 / 6 / 2 | 45% shooting
G4 = Kobe > Gasol

G5.
Gasol : 12 / 12 (7 0ffensive) | 42% shooting
Kobe : 38 / 5 / 4 | 48% shooting
G5 = Kobe > Gasol

G6.
Gasol : 17 / 13 (5 0ffensive) / 9 / 3BPG | 44% shooting
Kobe : 26 / 11 / 3 | 47% shooting
G6 = Gasol > Kobe

G7.
Gasol : 19 / 18 (9 offensive) / 4 / 2BPG | 38% shooting
Kobe : 23 / 15 / 2 | 25% shooting
G7 = Gasol > Kobe

Finalz Summary.
7 Games.
Gasol better in 4/7 Games
Kobe better in 3/7 Games
Gasol > Kobe in Finalz.

------------------------------------------------------------

2010 Playoff Summary.

Gasol better in 3/4 Series.
Kobe better in 1/4 Series.

Gasol better in 12/23 Games.
Kobe better in 10/23 Games.

Gasol > Kobe in 2010 Playoffs.
WockaVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #50
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,790
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

If Rodman and Dwight are 50/51, then Mourning should be 49.

So I vote Zo for 61.

G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #51
Deuce Bigalow
Kobe Apostle
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,215
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=239681

Welcome back
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #52
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,778
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
It's not 32Dayz, it's RG. He's doing the "FinalZ" thing to try and fool us into thinking he's 32dayz.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #53
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,790
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Gasol couldn't clean Zo's dialysis solution.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #54
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,790
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by WockaVodka
Gasol was the best player and that's all it takes to lead.

Like anyone cares what you think, aren't you that pimple face jew kid that got owned in his own thread? Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody takes you seriously anymore after everyone saw your pic.

Are you 12 years old?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #55
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,778
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Are you 12 years old?
It's RG bro. He's scared to post his own pic too
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #56
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 414
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
You and MiamiThrice have said that "Gasol LED the Lakers to a title in 2010"

You, MiamiThrice, and 32Dayz are the only poster(s) I can remember saying such a thing. And you are not canceling out your own vote, You just voted for Pau.

This is my only account on this website, you can PM an admin and ask him to check the IP Addresses if you want. Feel free to post the results in this thread.

But we all know you won't do it so please continue accusing people of multiple accounts so your limited basketball knowledge doesn't get exposed. Whoops.......


Quote:
Originally Posted by WockaVodka
1st Round VS OKC.

G1.
Gasol : 19 / 13 / 3 / 3BPG | 50% shooting
Kobe : 21 / 2 / 3 | 31% shooting
G1 = Gasol > Kobe

G2.
Gasol : 25 / 12 (5 0ffensive) / 2 | 57% shooting
Kobe : 39 / 5 / 1 | 42% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 17 / 15 / 6 / 2BPG | 58% shooting
Kobe : 24 / 4 / 8 | 34% shooting
G3 = Gasol > Kobe

G4.
Gasol : 13 / 4 / 3 | 50% shooting
Kobe : 12 / 3 / 4 | 50% shooting
G4 = Wash / Equal / Draw

G5.
Gasol : 25 / 11 / 5 | 63% shooting
Kobe : 13 / 3 / 7 | 44% shooting
G5 = Gasol > Kobe

G6.
Gasol : 9 / 18 / 3 / 2BPG | 36% shooting
Kobe : 32 / 7 / 3 | 48% shooting
G6 = Kobe > Gasol

1st Round Summary.
6 Games.
Gasol better in 4/6 Games
Kobe better in 1/6 Games
Gasol > Kobe in 1st Round.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Round VS Utah.

G1.
Gasol : 25 / 12 / 4 / 5BPG | 60% shooting
Kobe : 31 / 3 / 4 | 63% shooting
G1 = Gasol > Kobe

G2.
Gasol : 22 / 15 (5 0ffensive) / 2 / 2BPG | 64% shooting
Kobe : 30 / 5 / 8 | 45% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 14 / 17 (7 0ffensive) / 3 / 2BPG | 50% shooting
Kobe : 35 / 4 / 7 | 54% shooting
G3 = Kobe > Gasol

G4.
Gasol : 33 / 14 (7 0ffensive) / 2 / 2BPG | 67% shooting
Kobe : 32 / 3 / 4 | 47% shooting
G4 = Gasol > Kobe

2nd Round Summary.
4 Games.
Gasol better in 3/4 Games
Kobe better in 1/4 Games
Gasol > Kobe in 2nd Round.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conference Finals VS Phoenix.

G1.
Gasol : 25 / 4 / 5 / 2BPG | 77% shooting
Kobe : 40 / 5 / 5 | 55% shooting
G1 = Kobe > Gasol

G2.
Gasol : 29 / 9 / 5 / 2BPG | 58% shooting
Kobe : 21 / 5 / 13 | 42% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 23 / 9 / 2 | 79% shooting
Kobe : 36 / 9 / 11 | 54% shooting
G3 = Kobe > Gasol

G4.
Gasol : 15 / 5 / 3 / 4BPG | 43% shooting
Kobe : 38 / 7 / 10 | 68% shooting
G4 = Kobe > Gasol

G5.
Gasol : 21 / 9 / 5 | 50% shooting
Kobe : 30 / 11 / 9 | 44% shooting
G5 = Kobe > Gasol

G6.
Gasol : 9 / 7 / 2 | 22% shooting
Kobe : 37 / 6 / 2 | 48% shooting
G6 = Kobe > Gasol

CNFinalz Round Summary.
6 Games.
Gasol better in 1/6 Games
Kobe better in 5/6 Games
Kobe > Gasol in CFinalz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finalz VS Boston.

Turnovers.
Kobe : 28
Gasol : 13

G1.
Gasol : 23 / 14 (8 0ffensive) / 3 / 3BPG | 57% shooting
Kobe : 30 / 7 / 6 | 45% shooting
G1 = Gasol > Kobe

G2.
Gasol : 25 / 8 / 3 / 6BPG | 70% shooting
Kobe : 21 / 5 / 6 | 40% shooting
G2 = Gasol > Kobe

G3.
Gasol : 13 / 10 / 4 / 2BPG | 46% shooting
Kobe : 29 / 7 / 4 | 34% shooting
G3 = Kobe > Gasol

G4.
Gasol : 21 / 6 / 3 / 2BPG | 46% shooting
Kobe : 33 / 6 / 2 | 45% shooting
G4 = Kobe > Gasol

G5.
Gasol : 12 / 12 (7 0ffensive) | 42% shooting
Kobe : 38 / 5 / 4 | 48% shooting
G5 = Kobe > Gasol

G6.
Gasol : 17 / 13 (5 0ffensive) / 9 / 3BPG | 44% shooting
Kobe : 26 / 11 / 3 | 47% shooting
G6 = Gasol > Kobe

G7.
Gasol : 19 / 18 (9 offensive) / 4 / 2BPG | 38% shooting
Kobe : 23 / 15 / 2 | 25% shooting
G7 = Gasol > Kobe

Finalz Summary.
7 Games.
Gasol better in 4/7 Games
Kobe better in 3/7 Games
Gasol > Kobe in Finalz.

------------------------------------------------------------

2010 Playoff Summary.

Gasol better in 3/4 Series.
Kobe better in 1/4 Series.

Gasol better in 12/23 Games.
Kobe better in 10/23 Games.

Gasol > Kobe in 2010 Playoffs.

Great stats bro, will use in future threads. it'll be tough to get through to these guys though since they have Kobes **** down their throats.

LA won the title because of inside domination which starts and ends with Gasol, not because of Kobe shooting 40% for the series and 6/24 shooting in the pivotal Game 7. These are facts. Kobe won the Finals MVP on name alone.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #57
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,790
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Reggie Miller over Kevin Johnson?



Kevin Johnson is better at every aspect of the game other than shooting, and has had bigger playoff performances than Reggie Miller ever has.


This list is just a joke. Was and is continuing to be. Kevin Johnson should've been Top 40.

Hello Glove.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #58
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 414
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by WockaVodka
No, I'm just saying why would I take that kid seriously? Have you seen his pic?



This kid doesn't even look like he plays any sport. He looks like some kid who just comes home from school and jerks off to brazzers all day.

Would you take someone like that seriously when it comes to sports? I would just laugh my ass off and walk away.

MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #59
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star
 
G-train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,790
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by WockaVodka
No, I'm just saying why would I take that kid seriously? Have you seen his pic?



This kid doesn't even look like he plays any sport. He looks like some kid who just comes home from school and jerks off to brazzers all day.

Would you take someone like that seriously when it comes to sports? I would just laugh my ass off and walk away.

What do these guys look like?



[IMG]http://media.philly.com/images/300*454/20120522_inq_nba22-a.JPG[/IMG]
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #60
Deuce Bigalow
Kobe Apostle
 
Deuce Bigalow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,215
Default Re: #61 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
This is my only account on this website, you can PM an admin and ask him to check the IP Addresses if you want. Feel free to post the results in this thread.

But we all know you won't do it so please continue accusing people of multiple accounts so your limited basketball knowledge doesn't get exposed. Whoops.......




Great stats bro, will use in future threads. it'll be tough to get through to these guys though since they have Kobes **** down their throats.

LA won the title because of inside domination which starts and ends with Gasol, not because of Kobe shooting 40% for the series and 6/24 shooting in the pivotal Game 7. These are facts. Kobe won the Finals MVP on name alone.
The fact is that Kobe led the entire NBA Playoffs in points. Led the Lakers in points and assists for the entire playoffs, and led in both those categories in every single series. Kobe was 3rd in MVP voting for that season, while Pau never received a single MVP vote in his career, and Kobe won Finals MVP, while Pau did not.
Those are the facts.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy