Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    National High School Star

Default Re: Saved a girl from getting raped almost... need advice (thorpesourus length)

thanks sheed appreciate the thoughts

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Saved a girl from getting raped almost... need advice (thorpesourus length)

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    thanks for the reply. .. also when i say "fukkin" i imply that its mutual.. not that she was raped so thats why i asked .. if yall think she "fukked" not if yall think she was raped..

just for clarification.. she said "comeee" so i went.. she didnt answer the text or calls when i was outside so i left to get food .. called about 10 times.. 15 min later she texts for help and thats when i went back again and this time went to her door .. but again thanks for the input
    huh, interesting. Dont dwell on it and move forward. I do agree that you probably would've smelled the sex, so maybe not. Also, if she had ****ed him and was hiding it from you, she wouldnt have answered the door like that.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    its difficult to say...

Guys do tend to go hard sometimes and that is rape if she is actually telling him "no-no, I dont wanna do this" and he goes in anyway..

but sometimes girls may "think" those words instead of actually saying them... and other times they dont even have any problem with getting chopped up until the wrong person finds out about it..

it depends on the character of the woman...

j/s your story is very close to line, so I would be skeptical and judge whether I like her enough overall to go any further with her relationship wise.

you have only known her for a month? be skeptical and give it more time to learn her character
    Right. I dont think you should drop her necessarily, but you should be a little wary moving forward. As sheed says, there is such pressure to not be labeled a slut (slut shaming) for indulging in the same carnal urges that we have. Funny that you (the general you) are super happy to find out a girl will **** you casually, but want to think shes only banged a couple guys before.

National High School Star

thanks booze i owe u

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    Right. I dont think you should drop her necessarily, but you should be a little wary moving forward. As sheed says, there is such pressure to not be labeled a slut (slut shaming) for indulging in the same carnal urges that we have. Funny that you (the general you) are super happy to find out a girl will **** you casually, but want to think shes only banged a couple guys before.

Is that similar to c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]nt punting?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    she was horny, and youre telling me she let a guy in her room took off her pants and denied him? you are in denial, the evidence slapped you in the ****in face and you still wont believe it.

and how does it makes sense that she keeps saying "he tried to take my pants off but i wouldnt let him" then how did her pants come off?
    this

Sorry to tell you but she let the guy smash for sure. You don't let someone take your pants off like that. He busted in her and left.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    Oh definitely. I can tell and smell when my girlfriend has had sex with another guy

I guess my nose suck because I can't smell shit unless the girl vag stinks. But to OP most likely they had sex and she regretted it afterwards. If you really like her though it shouldn't matter since yall not together but you should be careful cause it's a high possibility that she will get drunk again and do something stupid like this. Never trust women. They are very sneaky.

Banned

To me it sounds like 80% she f*cked this guy and regreted it once sobering, now trying to justify it in her head+she lying to you that she didn't f*ck/suck this guy off. She probably liked you, but is a slut and slept with this guy, so now to distract herself from the guilt and admitting it's her fault she makes up this bullshit "I was almost raped" drama.

20% she is speaking the truth, but I doubt it. I have had many whore bag girls in my circle of friends who make out with loads of guys every night out and always sleep with a loser and then deny it the next day even though every one saw it, or claim "I was roofied" "I didn't do anything with him when I got home" etc

BOTTOM LINE THIS CHICK IS DRAMA! GET AWAY FROM HER. 80% CHANCE SHE IS LYING TO YOU

Banned

thanks for the input.. .why would she text me asking for help if she was fukkin? i just dont get it
    to amuse herself with the drama that would insue

She probably texted you because she wanted him to leave and he wasn't taking the hint.

That is of course after they had sex.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

[QUOTE=millwad]My fianc

he was trying to take off my pants and i kept saying no

Oh. thats her talkin. Strong use of quotations earlier but not there.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

pics or it didn't happen

what the fukk else do you expect me to reply?

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Sounds like a classy chick OP, well done