Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 04-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Favorite Blazers by Era

Looking back at the 70's:
I'd have to say Maurice Lucas. Most would probably say Walton, but I just love Lucas' toughness and how close he has stayed with the Blazer community. Heck, he is a current Blazers' Assistant coach.

Early 80's:
This is the era I know the least about because there really wasn't anything noteworthy. So, I have to make the uneducated selection of Mychal Thompson.

Late 80's--Early 90's:
Drexler. Its not even a question really. That is not to say I didn't love Porter, Kersey, etc. I used to like Uncle Cliffy, but he kind of killed his image in the last 6 years or so in the league.

Late 90's:
Arvydas Sabonis! That dude was the man. Its unfortunate he wasn't teamed with Drexler in the late 80's and early 90's. The Bulls would have nobody to stop him so I think we could have very possibly won a chip or two. But still, Sabas in his old age was still a marvel to watch.

Early 2000's:
Scottie Pippen. It just seems unreal that this guy was a Blazer. I always liked the guy, and I wouldn't have ever thought that he would have been on our team. To me, that's like hearing that Tim Duncan will end up on our team eventually.

Current era:
Roy. The first all-star since Sheed, but without the attitude. I love this guy's swagger and confidence. Hopefully, I will some day struggle to choose a favorite between Roy, Aldridge, and Oden. But for now, Roy is the only one that has done anything to live up to his potential (not saying the others won't).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: