Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
PianoMan

Question Who Has the best Tattos in the Nba?

To me i think its lebron with all those tattos running down his arm really makes him look so strong driving to the basket. And iw as wondering why doesnt Wade or Cp3 have a tatto yet will they ever get one?

"I was born as a bad seed i defined the oods i didnt play the hand i was dealt i switched the cards still i keep a pokerface flip out and poke ya face cant i.d the body cuz he aint gotta face."

Last edited by PianoMan : 08-21-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who Has the best Tattos in the Nba?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoMan
To me i think its lebron with all those tattos running down his arm really makes him look so strong driving to the basket. And iw as wondering why doesnt Wade or Cp3 have a tatto yet will they ever get one?

You want to see Lebron drive strong to your basket?
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Douche bag

kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
PianoMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
You want to see Lebron drive strong to your basket?
Lol not that much he might take it n to hard. but who has the best tattos?
Old 08-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

LeBron :

Boozer :

Rodman :

Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

I don't look at tatts.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The guys WITHOUT the tats are REALLY the ones expressing their individuality these days.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:20 PM   #8
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Birdman Anderson has some clean ink.
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #9
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Gotta go with Birman. His sleeves looks good. They are not spread out like others.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Birdmans are good, but like mlh1981 said the guys without any are unique ones
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: