Local High School Star

Default Wade 26ppg last 10 games,23ppg overall

Heat arent great,partly because of injuries...but definatly not wades fault.

Hes seriously a top 5 guy in the league right now.and its not some fluke month ,hes played well all season. his health shouldnt keep him outta the conversation so far ...you cant deny how well hes playing right now.

Looks to be on another level than what hes been playing the past 2 seasons.the talk of lebron holding him back

Default Re: Wade 26ppg last 10 games,23ppg overall

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    Heat arent great,partly because of injuries...but definatly not wades fault.

Hes seriously a top 5 guy in the league right now.and its not some fluke month ,hes played well all season. his health shouldnt keep him outta the conversation so far ...you cant deny how well hes playing right now.

Looks to be on another level than what hes been playing the past 2 seasons.the talk of lebron holding him back
    He's always been good in the regular season. But his knees get worse as the season goes on.

top 5?

Durant
    Westbrook
    Curry
    Lebron
    AD

Who is Wade better than? Im tired of how theres like 10 players in the league that are consensus top 5.

Wade has been playing good but his impact is not there. He's filling the stat sheet but that won't necessarily means winning games.

Funny how he was great pre-LeBron then average during the LeBron era and now great again post-LeBron.

There is some kinda pattern here that I can't quite put my finger on...

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Wade has been playing good but his impact is not there. He's filling the stat sheet but that won't necessarily means winning games.

It's not that simple, pal

Do you see the trash he has been playing with?

What a load of nonsense. Miami have been losing games because of injuries and because they have no rebounding or interior defense (though Whiteside actually looked decent last night), not because of Wade. Literally everyone has sat out with injury or illness thus far and it's the worst rebounding team in the league. Should have beaten Wizards last night, largely losing because Chalmers is a fricking dumbass.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

And he has been absent (DNP) in about 1/3 of their games. In fact I would be extremely shocked if he plays 65 games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    And he has been absent (DNP) in about 1/3 of their games. In fact I would be extremely shocked if he plays 65 games this year.
    Heat have played 27 games, Wade has missed 7 with a hamstring injury. 7/27 = missed 25.9 % of games. i.e. a quarter, not a third. There's really nothing abnormal about that. He hasn't sat out any games this year, and just put up 70 points on a back-to-back. He's also played through illness and migraines in several games, so there's really nothing to complain about on that front. Save the resting nonsense for when it actually happens.

He's not capable of carrying a team on his own anymore like in 09. But it's not like even Lebron could carry this team to a decent record without Bosh and McBob.

Wade behind AD is arguably the most efficient scorer in the league.

23 PPG on 52% FG and 43% from 3. His mid-range has been automatic all year long.

Who would of thought that a "Scrub who is on the downside of his career" would be averaging 23\6\4 on great efficiency and only seems to keep going up in the scoring department.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Wade behind AD is arguably the most efficient scorer in the league.

23 PPG on 52% FG and 43% from 3. His mid-range has been automatic all year long.

Who would of thought that a "Scrub who is on the downside of his career" would be averaging 23\6\4 on great efficiency and only seems to keep going up in the scoring department.
    I didn't realize he was shooting that well from beyond the arc. I know he doesn't take a lot of them but still, that's really good. Those FT's though.

If he was hitting his FT's at his career avearage he'd probably be near 25ppg.
    Last edited by GrapeApe; 12-20-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park

that sounds up about Kobe and Lebron's careers.... empty stat with no real impact.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Don't care we suck azz and Spoelstra and the coaching staff is garbage, lucked up with all that talent. Prior to the big three forming they just rode Wade, nothing about our coaching staff is impressive...NOTHING.

Riley sucks too, when have ever developed a young guy into something great? (Don't say Wade)

They finally played Whiteside last night, bout goddamn time, I'd forgotten what is was to have a real BIG smh.

Also Wade was playing that nonchalant azz defense that he loves to play all night, that crap was pissing me off. Dude tries to be too cool for school all the gatdamn time
    Last edited by Akhenaten; 12-20-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    I didn't realize he was shooting that well from beyond the arc. I know he doesn't take a lot of them but still, that's really good. Those FT's though.

If he was hitting his FT's at his career avearage he'd probably be near 25ppg.
    At this point everytime him and Deng go to the freethrow line I automatically assume theyre splitting the pair. Its so frustrating the Heat lost about 2-3 games this year because of poor FT shooting

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Funny how he was great pre-LeBron then average during the LeBron era and now great again post-LeBron.

There is some kinda pattern here that I can't quite put my finger on...
    Yeah, it's almost as if he went from the number one option to the number 2 option and back to the number one option! It's also quite hard to believe, but he is much healthier now than he was when he was the number two option! Isn't that incredible?