Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 03:16 AM   #61
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 28,026
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

The latest conspiracy theory, I see... Can't say I'm surprised.

Conspiracy people, ask yourselves a question... Why, if this whole thing was faked, why would whoever is behind it (the government, I presume) send an actor to speak to the media and act weirdly when it would be completely appropriate and, frankly, expected for the parents not to talk to the media at all following a horrific event like this one? Why not just dodge this potential bullet and even save the hassle of hiring some bad actor when no one even expects this kind of half-assed speech in the first place?

As usual with these concocted theories, it doesn't pass the smell test.


As for the parent, I can't say I'm shocked that such a random tragedy resulted in relatives acting strangely. I doubt the thing had even sunk in on him at this stage of the grieving process. The fact that some people's first reaction to an odd aside in a situation like this one is to conclude the government is the puppet master is far stranger than the way this guy is acting. It can't just be something strange without a deeper meaning.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 12-21-2012 at 08:09 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #62
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan
 
Timmy D for MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: California
Posts: 8,053
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The latest conspiracy theory, I see... Can't say I'm surprised.

Conspiracy people, ask yourselves a question... Why, if this whole thing was faked, why would whoever is behind it (the government, I presume) send an actor to speak to the media and act weirdly when it would be completely appropriate and, frankly, expected for the parents not to talk to the media at all following a horrific event like this one? Why not just dodge this potential bullet and even save the hassle of hiring some bad actor when no one even expects this kind of half-assed speech in the first place?

As usual with these concocted theories, it doesn't pass the smell test.


As for the parent, I can't say I'm shocked that such a random tragedy resulted in relatives acting strangely. I doubt the thing had even sunk in on him at this stage of the grieving process. The fact that some people's first reaction to an odd aside in a situation like this one is to conclude the government is the puppet master. It can't just be something strange without a deeper meaning.

But, The Dark Knight! And the cars parked funny! And coincidences that require the most complicated, convoluted explanation ever!
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #63
Riddler
D-94
 
Riddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: D-Town
Posts: 4,773
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
But, The Dark Knight! And the cars parked funny! And coincidences that require the most complicated, convoluted explanation ever!

And most importantly... This:

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #64
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD
 
kaiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: BMO Field
Posts: 18,724
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
And most importantly... This:

kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #65
CeltsGarlic
straight from...
 
CeltsGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ...dungeons of rap
Posts: 7,954
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

So, what do you wanna say, Riddler?
Those are Devil Horns or whatever, and what does it mean?
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #66
Riddler
D-94
 
Riddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: D-Town
Posts: 4,773
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng


What if I stick my thumb out?





Am I still doing the hand gesture the right way?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #67
Riddler
D-94
 
Riddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: D-Town
Posts: 4,773
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
So, what do you wanna say, Riddler?
Those are Devil Horns or whatever, and what does it mean?


Nothing... I just saw somebody post this in another forum.


Thought you guys might like it.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #68
MMM
877-954-1893
 
MMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,587
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
So, what do you wanna say, Riddler?
Those are Devil Horns or whatever, and what does it mean?

Hook em Horns???
NWO???
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #69
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds
 
A.M.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: plane of pure scrumtrulesence
Posts: 3,596
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

http://xdisciple.blogspot.ca/2012/08...year-2012.html
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #70
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!
 
Quizno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 4,893
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
a) Absolutely. It is absolutely ridiculous to assume everyone grieves the same. I have been to two funerals, one very somber for someone I didn't really even know, and one that was quite jovial for a funeral. That one was for my own grandfather who was a beloved man. According to their logic, that one would seem more likely to be a set up? No. That's how we dealt with it.

b) What the fuck do video games have to do with anything?
all i really meant by that is that the kid probably stayed in too much doing his own thing instead of going out and socializing and making friends
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #71
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds
 
A.M.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: plane of pure scrumtrulesence
Posts: 3,596
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Oh also, the Denver International Airport is built on top of a secret underground complex from which the Illuminati/Free Masons/NWO/Lizard People (?) rule the world. And there are neat little clues in the murals at the airport! So that people on the internet could figure it out!! Because this sinister organization wants people to know about them?
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #72
7forever
I brick open layups
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 138
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

SANDY HOOK HOAX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLI...yer_detailpage
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:10 PM   #73
7forever
I brick open layups
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 138
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Donation pages of deceased made days before shooting.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-con...e-2555326.html
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #74
7forever
I brick open layups
 
7forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 138
Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

"TAKE THE LIFE OF ADAM"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PTX...yer_detailpage
7forever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy