Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 03-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #31
DJMason
High School JV MVP

Default Re: Shaq responds to Bosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molson
The way you describe it, anyone reading would think that Shaq was allowed all the time to sit in the key as long as he likes 4, 5 ,6 seconds without repercussion.

Watch him play. 90-95% of the time he is in the key and then out within 3 seconds and then back in again. So they missed a few calls by a fraction of a second. What's the issue? Refs miss calls on things all the time.

+1

EXACTLY. Like I said in my post, at most Shaq should have been called 2-3 times at which point he would have put up what 4-6 points fewer and we still get our a** handed to us. If this was a close game then maybe Bosh'd have a point. And what do I expect Bosh to say? How about he suck it up, be a man and admit that Shaq is one of the top 3 bigmen of all time and played like it that night end of story. And Bosh never has a chance of defending Shaq when he's on with or without the refs supposed "help".
DJMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #32
bada bing
College star

Shaq just needs to STFU. His immature talk towards everyone is just very childish. I enjoy Shaq and consider him to be the best center that has played in this league...his dominance has been remarkable...but he needs to STFU.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #33
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
Shaq just needs to STFU. His immature talk towards everyone is just very childish. I enjoy Shaq and consider him to be the best center that has played in this league...his dominance has been remarkable...but he needs to STFU.

All of the fans really seem to encourage it though. He thinks he is the funniest and most likeable guy in the league. He is funny sometimes but most of the time he sounds like a cocky prick.

After I figured out the Rupaul quote I actually thought it was pretty funny. Especially when the reporter asked Bosh what he thought of it the next day.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #34
Beebo
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
All of the fans really seem to encourage it though. He thinks he is the funniest and most likeable guy in the league. He is funny sometimes but most of the time he sounds like a cocky prick.

After I figured out the Rupaul quote I actually thought it was pretty funny. Especially when the reporter asked Bosh what he thought of it the next day.

I didn't even find it funny....maybe it was because I didn't know what or who was a 'rupaul'.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: