Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 02-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #16
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board
Default Re: Mike Dunleavy. Troy Murphy= + Wins.

Thank you for rubbing it in. Much appreciated.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #17
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel J
Dunleavy is a little better this year but still @ that trade

yeah. murphy is scared of the paint and diogu has yet to impress me.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:06 PM   #18
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I still think we won that deal, talent-wise anyways. That trade sent GS to a whole other level, but we still have Diogu, Dunleavy, and Murphy. They have Al and Jax from tht deal.

Diogu/Dunleavy/Murphy >> Just Al and Jax

Dunleavy is incredible. Murphy is a bum right now, but still a reliable shooter/rebounder. And Diogu is still gonna blossom, give him time. Al is getting older and Jax is a loose cannon, you never know what he's doing next.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:10 AM   #19
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

. And Diogu is still gonna blossom, give him time. .

i sure hope so.
Old 02-02-2008, 09:14 AM   #20
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Murphy is horrible. He isn't consistent at all and when he is, it's not very productive. He sucked ass last night.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Murphy is horrible. He isn't consistent at all and when he is, it's not very productive. He sucked ass last night.
Didn't say he was consistent, just reliable. Meaning that he will be there, doing his job sometimes, but yes, when he's bad he's horrible. And not to mention he's soft as hell. I remember when he used to get double-doubles every night. Now he's too scared to go anywhere near the paint. Wake up man, it's the east.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #22
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Now he's too scared to go anywhere near the paint. Wake up man, it's the east.

sounds like he's the white version of chris webber.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #23
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
sounds like he's the white version of chris webber.
Except white, which means all he does is shoot 3s.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #24
jbot
Future D1 Dad

i don't understand how a near 7' guy gets away w/o playing in the post, let alone get paid what he's getting for not doing it and chucking 3's all night. o'brien needs to completely reprogram this dude.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:39 PM   #25
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
i don't understand how a near 7' guy gets away w/o playing in the post, let alone get paid what he's getting for not doing it and chucking 3's all night. o'brien needs to completely reprogram this dude.
OB's the one giving him the green light to shoot it all day from outside. He's a 3-point coach. Maybe OB will talk Murph into doing the 'Toine shimmy.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #26
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
OB's the one giving him the green light to shoot it all day from outside. He's a 3-point coach. Maybe OB will talk Murph into doing the 'Toine shimmy.

yeah i forgot about o'brien's "shoot it if u got it" rule. not sure it's turning out to be an effective offense.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #27
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
yeah i forgot about o'brien's "shoot it if u got it" rule. not sure it's turning out to be an effective offense.
It's not the offense, it's our defense.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:45 AM   #28
GDub
Can barely lace up my sneakers

GDub has an OK reputation so far

Honestly I haven't been watching much of the Pacers recently but it seems like you got the same problems with Dunleavy and Murphy. Cant get past the wins and losses,

Indiana 19 -29
GS 29-19

Jax is havin a career season and was borderline all-star, and the guy has been clutch in the 4th. I think Al could be doin a whole lot better, but even though he isnt scorin as much as i think he should be he's still puttin up a career year ppg wise with 14.5.

And Murphy's stats are actually down this year even though they arent great to start with, 10.4p/6.9r/2.0a...

Im bias cause i love my warriors but i think the trade has definitely gone GS' way...
GDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:35 AM   #29
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDub
he's still puttin up a career year ppg wise with 14.5.
No, he's averaged near 20 ppg before. He isn't suited for GS' style of play...
Old 02-05-2008, 10:02 AM   #30
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Except white, which means all he does is shoot 3s.

hmmm, i don't know though, he does dunk. must have something else in him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: