Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Fantasy Celebrity Scandle: Young Adriana Lima Sex Tape surfaces (ADULTS ONLY)

ALL ACTORS IN THIS FANTASY ARE OVER 18

I found this from another board.

I can't upload the pics. There's some naked pics of her, etc.

June 9 2009;

Representatives for Adriana Lima are confirming that the leaked 40 minute video footage showing the then young Brazilian model in a very hardcore like amature sex video is Official. Less then a month after the nude photo's of singer Cassie and Rihanna's took the internet by storm this new wave of scandels has now taken yet another turn in what now seems to be a fad amongst young female celebrities.

this video now brings criticism towards the 27 year old model, who is best known as a Victoria's Secret model and a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics, In April 2006, she told GQ that she was a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she explained. "They [men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me." When she was younger, she studied to become a nun. Staying true to her religious roots, she is known for taking a Bible backstage to read.

In the video footage Adriana appears alongside two adult males and another unknown female model. The speculation as to her age when the video was done has caught the attention of authorities due to Adriana's very young features. Her age and the year of the video have yet to be confirmed.

Adriana just recently this year married Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric. Lima and Jaric are reportedly expecting their first child together this winter. Phone calls to Marko Jaric have not been returned

Here's the video:

http://www.xvideos.com/video166200/i...C/a%3E%3C/p%3E

Here's the video

Default Re: Fantasy Celebrity Scandle: Young Adriana Lima Sex Tape surfaces (ADULTS ONLY)

Fake. That's not her.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Re: Fantasy Celebrity Scandle: Young Adriana Lima Sex Tape surfaces (ADULTS ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by Kensta
    Fake. That's not her.

That's actually her. She was young to doing that ****. I tired to upload my pic but my computer won't let me.

Here the pic....you will find http://community.allhiphop.com/go/th...NLY?num=5&pg=1

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

You son of a b!tch. Got my hopes all up, **** you.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    You son of a b!tch. Got my hopes all up, **** you.

National High School Star crounsa810's Avatar

Sweeet

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by crounsa810
    Sweeet
    rep me then i'll rep u back.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Wait, this is real? It better be real. I knew that slut was lying about being a virgin.

*awaits alessandra ambrosio and marisa miller sextape*

edit: wait, its not real? **** you again.

HOLY ****

SHE GOT POUNDED

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Wait, this is real? It better be real. I knew that slut was lying about being a virgin.

*awaits alessandra ambrosio and marisa miller sextape*

edit: wait, its not real? **** you again.
    What r u talking about? That looks a **** load like her.

I don't know if the link he gave is fake or not, but the one I'm watching has to be her. If not, she's still hot.

Fantasy!!!!!

College superstar

Cubana Lust sextape > Adriana Lima, and it's real. Hoopz has one coming out soon too

Damn, she likes her fudge packed too! This ho is a freak. Fu.cking Jaric

High School Varsity 6th Man Ben Jordan's Avatar

woah!

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

u guys actually believe thats her? lol