Default Rose is pissing me off...

I'm a D. Rose fan. Always will be... but cotDAYUM dude is annoying. He's just going through the motions and he hasn't added anything to his game that warrants him being on the floor when he can't score.

1. Rose doesn't play the passing lanes very well. He is quicker and faster than Jimmy, who gets steals for slams on a regular basis, but he doesn't work hard for them.

2. Rose turns the ball over too much. I can't stand watching that damn jump pass.

3. Rose is a sour puss. He didn't show up to the games he sat this year. He doesn't look engaged unless his game is going, and I can't tell if he likes basketball half the time.

This season has been terrible to watch. I want the old Rose back... or hell, we can have Captain Kirk start... because even when Kirk was playing poorly, we knew he was giving it his all.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default Re: Rose is pissing me off...

he possibly needs to come off the bench like the Lebron and wade situation. When buttler is gone rose can carry the load of offense. IT seems to me rose is in need of the ball to play well. BUT rose has always turned the ball over 5+ times a game its annoying and never stopped. but i guess the news says rose dunked the first time this season in practices last wednesday.

Preach.

You always hope that the superman cape comes out in the playoffs.

I'm almost certain that if it doesn't, his ass will be out of Chicago either before or at the end of his contract.

you guys are losers.

Learning to shoot layups

He is still ok

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Oh this is beyond great considering everyone here but especially you Go Getter criticized me for saying we should have traded Rose after he was injured in 2012. It's only taken you nearly 4 years now to finally realize how much Rose sucks?

so much fail in this thread. sorry excuse for fans.

Im pissed too. his 52.4 percent shooting, 50% from threes for 20 points a game and 5 assists since allstar break is really pissing me off. we should waive him.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Im pissed too. his 52.4 percent shooting, 50% from threes for 20 points a game and 5 assists since allstar break is really pissing me off. we should waive him.
    1. Stats are great but what about effort? What about being a leader? What about hustle?

2. 5 assists to 3/4 turnovers is great

3. And he's out again with soreness....

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Oh this is beyond great considering everyone here but especially you Go Getter criticized me for saying we should have traded Rose after he was injured in 2012. It's only taken you nearly 4 years now to finally realize how much Rose sucks?
    1. There was no way to trade him for anything of value after that injury considering his large contract.

2. I was willing to give him a chance because of the way he played for us his first few years.

3. As of right now he is more of a headache/question mark/salary cap hit than anything else. I'm growing weary of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    1. Stats are great but what about effort? What about being a leader? What about hustle?

2. 5 assists to 3/4 turnovers is great

3. And he's out again with soreness....
    Yes, Rose pissed me off too but I am amazed at how you guys are not holding Paxson and Gar accountable to what is happening right now.
    They basically put all the blame on Thibs by not just firing him but also BRINGING EVERYBODY BACK AND NOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
    Every personnel decision etc, and please don't blame this on freaking injuries.
    Yes I was frustrated with Thibs offense but they actually got WORST under Hoiberg