Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #16
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World

Looks decent. I'll definitely download it.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Looks decent. I'll definitely download it.
translation: i'll only watch it if i don't have to leave my chair or open my wallet
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
translation: i'll only watch it if i don't have to leave my chair or open my wallet
More the paying part but yes. But if it's really awesomely 10/10 good, then I'll consider buying it. Only then.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that's the way it should be. the folks who eagerly flush their money every time a blu-ray ad comes on television are the reason George Lewis is still re-re-re-releasing his bullshit edits.

i've resolved my guilty qualms of dl'ing free music and movies by attending concerts and independent theaters that actually play shit i enjoy. the only thing that would cause me to hit up an Empire or Famous Players is if there are no other theaters around... and why bother when the local independent has an upcoming double feature of Annie Hall and Amelie? the latter of which i still haven't seen but have heard and always loved the soundtrack
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #20
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

That's what I do. I justify my piracy with concerts and blu-ray purchases of the truly deserving.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #21
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

edit: trailer looks great, loved the patton oswald cameo

I'm not a Patton Oswald fan but he absolutely kills it. First time I've ever laughed during rehearsal of ANYTHING.

The cast is crazy, I won't spoil it for you but it's wall to wall with great people, and they're apparently concealing some of the cast still so it must be a "surprise".

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This looks quirky, is it quirky?

quirky's not the right word, it's just funny and very original. It's got a lot of sweet, poignant moments in it and some seriously dark, spot-on social commentary, but it's really just a unique comedy with a love story inter-twined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
Any movie starring Keyra Knightgley = automatic failure in my book.

Never Let Me Go was good, I thought Domino was good fun too.

Obviously she's an attractive girl but I never really thought much of her until we started filming. Ho-ly f*ck this girl is so dope. I pride myself on not being star-struck and always being able to show off my gift of gab to whoever/whenever but this girl had me a fumbling, nervous, junior high school kid.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 02-11-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: