Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #16
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board
Default Re: Knicks season thus far is a total success

So, will you jump off their bandwagon after they lose in the playoffs?
Or what would make you leave the team like you did the Nets less than two years ago on here?

Sorry.. I'd rather here from a real fan about the team than a bandwagon fan who changed allegiances once they got Melo.
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #17
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

the only reason Melo leads the league in Scoring and by .1 for that matter, is because Durant has been sitting out 4th quarters entirely for the last 4-5 games.

Scoring title is Durant's to lose.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:08 PM   #18
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
the only reason Melo leads the league in Scoring and by .1 for that matter, is because Durant has been sitting out 4th quarters entirely for the last 4-5 games.

What does this thread have to do with melo leading the league ? People just cant give credit when its due to melo theres always some excuse. Dudes been going to work and may or may not keep it up. Both him and durant have had their fair share of games where they sat 4th quater's stop hating and give the man his credit.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #19
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
You're just looking too hard for flaws. You really think the Knicks aren't gonna show the effort they do in the 2nd half in 1st halves in the playoffs? Knicks are clearly masters at saving their legs & that's exactly what their doing. & Woodson bad coaching? ...what? Not everyone is Phil Jackson or Greg Popovic bro.. just shows that some people can never be happy with the product that's on the floor. You're one of those people that after seeing their team win a championship would criticize how they won that championship & that they did it wrong.
Of course I wouldn't. I actually wouldn't even criticize them if they lose in the ECF.

Our record is good but not everything is perfect. I see some real problems with this team and I can only hope they will fix that come playoff time.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #20
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Durant 38.8mpg
Melo 38.1mpg

Your reasoning isn't ridiculous, all that matters it's the last 4 games.

And this thread makes no sense, who cares the season have been a success in February?
Blue&Orange is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #21
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Of course I wouldn't. I actually wouldn't even criticize them if they lose in the ECF.

Our record is good but not everything is perfect. I see some real problems with this team and I can only hope they will fix that come playoff time.
Yeah I completely agree everything isn't perfect.

I just made this thread to tell people that diss the Knicks from time to time saying that the Knicks "suck" or are "going backwards" that the Knicks are in much better position than most thought they'd be.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #22
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The season is definitely a success. Consider all the injuries. Melo has missed 7 games, Felton missed 12 and Amare missed 30 games. Melo has easily played the best ball of his career and has done a better job carrying the team than I imagined. I am concerned that Melo is still relied on too heavily, though. Plus, rebounding is a weakness that has to be addressed and the team has underachieved defensively. There are countless times where players don't make the proper rotation, it's a matter of effort and intelligence. This team can be a consistently solid defensive team.

I also don't like the way the offensive has looked compared to early in the season. If you would have told me they'd be 32-17, much less with all of the injuries, I'd have been happy, but watching pretty much every game, it's clear that their record could be better. In fact, they could be the top seed in the East right now.

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

Melo is leading the league in scoring by a slim margin, doesn't mean he's a better scorer than Durant, but. Though it'd be interesting to see what Melo would do if he got the calls Durant does, or what Durant would do if he was reffed like Melo.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #23
TheTruth#34
Celtics fan

TheTruth#34 has an OK reputation so far

Would love to play the Knicks in the first round
TheTruth#34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #24
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth#34
Would love to play the Knicks in the first round
You guys aren't gonna beat us. It'll be an entertaining 5-6 game series, but there is just no way Melo lets the Knicks lose to the Celtics again.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: