Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Allen Iverson a "sexual warrior" according to new book from pro Ho

This isn't SuperHead either, this some other *****.
    November 11, 2006 -- ALLEN Iverson isn't just one of the great basketball stars of our time - he's also a tireless slam-dunk in the bedroom, according to one of his ex-lovers.

In her autobiography, "It's No Secret," out this month from Pocket Books, former Def Jam Records office worker Carmen Bryan tells of her X-rated romps with hip-hop legends Jay-Z and Nas, with whom she has a child. But she saves her most gushing praise for Iverson, the 6-foot-tall Philadelphia 76ers guard, whom she labels a "lean and muscled" sexual "warrior."

"Just looking at him got me excited . . . He was so physically strong he thought nothing of picking me up and creating the most erotic of poses," writes Bryan about their first night of passion in a hotel. Even after Iverson exhausted her, he was instantly ready for more.

"In Round 2, he picked me up and swiftly carried me over to a table, perching me on its edge . . . holding me up by my hips and lower back." Exhausted, Bryan said she tried to rest, but Iverson snapped, "You think we're done? Oh, we ain't done!"

"He buried his face in my neck in spontaneous affection, which got Round 3 going. By now I needed a battery to keep up with the energetic Bubba Chuck."

Nas was also a player in the sack - "a human octopus" - she says. But he once freaked when he spotted a huge hickey on her neck from another man: "The next thing I knew I was being hit in the face with a closed fist. The impact of the blow was so fierce that I saw stars."

Bryan got payback when she inadvertently bought a box of defective condoms that set Nas' private parts on fire. "I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, added warm water and a pinch of baking soda . . . I told him to sit back and soak. It was at least an hour before Nas and his manhood were back to normal. 'The things you put me through, Carm,' he sighed."

Jay-Z, who Bryan says she inspired to write "Give It to Me," never had a problem getting amorous, even when he was wasted. "When [he] is inebriated his stamina increases tremendously," she gushes.

Superstar

what a pimp.

lol, new nickname

Hawker, put your lotion away.

Saw a basketball once WAGNAtheoriginal's Avatar

Isn't he married with kids? Guess that doesn't matter

College superstar

By the way, Carmen Bryan is Nas's baby momma and admittedly let Jay Z smash.

She claims these songs were written directly about her

-Nas - Black Girl Lost
    -Jay-Z - Is That Your Chick
    -Nas - K-i-ss-i-n-g
    -Nas Undying Love
    -that song Jay and Mya did
    -Jay-Z - Girls, Girls, Girls (says she

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    By the way, Carmen Bryan is Nas's baby momma and admittedly let Jay Z smash.

-Jay-Z - Super Ugly

College superstar

You'd smash, unless you were nervous about following such prolific names. She's admittedly a freak. I bet she lets you put it in all 8 holes

Learning to shoot layups Star#9's Avatar

[QUOTE=DatZNasty]By the way, Carmen Bryan is Nas's baby momma and admittedly let Jay Z smash.

-Nas - Black Girl Lost
    -Jay-Z - Is That Your Chick
    -Nas - K-i-ss-i-n-g
    -Nas Undying Love
    -that song Jay and Mya did
    -Jay-Z - Girls, Girls, Girls (says she

Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

Me and the boy AI got more in common than just ballin and rhymin; gett it more and Carmen.

Who knew she would make a book. Gues this proves thats its cool to be a hoe nowadays.

College superstar

Yea I googled her name and this chic is talking super wreckless about people. She putting all kind of people's business on the streets, from Mary J and Nas having an affair, to Jay Z eating the snatch, her still sleeping with Nas after he was engaged, *****es like this don't deserve 15 minutes of fame. She's the female version of Kevin Federline

Nas was also a player in the sack - "a human octopus" - she says. But he once freaked when he spotted a huge hickey on her neck from another man: "The next thing I knew I was being hit in the face with a closed fist. The impact of the blow was so fierce that I saw stars."

Bryan got payback when she inadvertently bought a box of defective condoms that set Nas' private parts on fire. "I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, added warm water and a pinch of baking soda . . . I told him to sit back and soak. It was at least an hour before Nas and his manhood were back to normal. 'The things you put me through, Carm,' he sighed."

NBA Superstar

Default .

kevin federline > this hooker.

kevin really isn't that annoying....only those that look for him on youtube 24/7 think he is.

College superstar

just the fact that Federline is able to get a record deal, and be on tv all the time annoyed me. Another no talent ass clown getting to be superfamous for no real reason,. I though it's funny how he is threatening to release a 4hr sex tape of himself and Britney either for 50 million dollars (highest bid so far is 26) or if she doesn't give him joined custody. He's getting 300k a month for every month they were together as terms of the prenupt he signed

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

AI the sexual warrior? oh no better hide this! David Stern does not approve! Hes already banned all the books of girls talking about how Sam Cassell is out of this world!!