Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default 2011 NBA Finals replace Bran....

with Peak Pippen is there any question Miami would win the title? Peak Pippen would have locked down Dirk and he would drop at least 22-23 points per game.

Banned

Default Re: 2011 NBA Finals replace Bran....

your threads suck... die soon pls

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    with Peak Pippen is there any question Miami would win the title? Peak Pippen would have locked down Dirk and he would drop at least 22-23 points per game.
    What a stupid ****ing thread. What makes you think pippen would lock down dirk?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    What a stupid ****ing thread. What makes you think pippen would lock down dirk?
    He is arguably the GOAT perimeter defender.

Didnt 18 year old Dirk light Pippen up for 40?

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    He is arguably the GOAT perimeter defender.
    Listen to what Barkley said happened to PEAK Pippen. And it was young Dirk.......Wasn't even in the league yet.

Stop this bs.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlz01nBrl4s
    Last edited by Rocketswin2013; 03-28-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Prime Pippen Finals stats

91: 21 9 7 with 2.4 spg 1 bpg on 45% FG 86% FT
    92: 21 8 8 with 1.5 spg on 48% FG 79% FT
    93: 21 9 8 with 2 spg 1 bpg on 44% shooting

91-95 Pippen shits on 2011 Bran

Pippen during the first 3-peat led the league in DWS twice and DRTG once in the Playoffs, very underrated. Certainly better than what Kobe had for his b2b titles or what Lebron had with Wade in 2012 & 2013.

Lebron of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Prime Pippen Finals stats

91: 21 9 7 with 2.4 spg 1 bpg on 45% FG 86% FT
    92: 21 8 8 with 1.5 spg on 48% FG 79% FT
    93: 21 9 8 with 2 spg 1 bpg on 44% shooting

91-93 Pippen shits on 2011 Bran

Pippen during the first 3-peat led the league in DWS twice and DRTG once in the Playoffs, very underrated. Certainly better than what Kobe had for his b2b titles or what Lebron had with Wade in 2012 & 2013.
    **** you you goddamn ****ing idiot. Lebron shits on anything Pippen has ever done. He rode MJs **** to fame and isnt shit.

As shitty and disrespectful this agenda thread is, I actually think they would win with peak Pippen. Normal Lebron is obviously on another level compared to Pippen, but 2011 Finals Lebron was a scared turtle, a fringe all-star getting outplayed by Jason Terry. Peak Pippen >>>> 2011 Finals Lebron. Miami STILL had a serious chance of winning that series with Lebron playing like he did. Miami with peak Pippen would win that series.

I dont think you guys realize how much Lebron does for his team. He leads them in damn near every category. You cant replace him and think the replacement will win.

I think the Heat would have won just without Lebron, let alone with Pippen. Bosh would have gotten the chance to step up more in his absence, and that probably would have been enough to tip the scale in Miami's favor.

Good college starter

Too many idiots on idiots on this site that think they're being edgy. Like the moron who posted above me.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    **** you you goddamn ****ing idiot. Lebron shits on anything Pippen has ever done. He rode MJs **** to fame and isnt shit.
    He led a team without MJ to 55 wins & was a game away from the ECF in his first year as a 1st option

Pau & Wade didn't have that kind of success on their own. So I think the comparison is valid. Pippen's first 3 Finals are some of the best by anyone, imo. He did everything. He gave you 20 a game, grabbed 7-9 rebounds a night, gave you multiple steals & got blocks, played just as well on both ends of the floor.

Yeah, the next thing out of Bran stans mouth will be "well MJ took pressure off him", don't see how MJ affected his stats because he put up the exact same numbers without him & led a team further than Kobe or Wade ever did on their own.

Averaging 22 9 6 with 2.9 spg & shooting 49% from the field is elite for a first option. He did that on his own & he did the same with MJ. If Pippen didn't waste so much energy on playing defense, he certainly could have given you 25-30 a night because he was a freakish athlete with decent post game & he could posterize you as well as anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srl2Bwh6A3I

they probably don't reach the finals given that wade had worse stats against the bulls than what lebron had in the finals even with that 8 pt game.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    He led a team without MJ to 55 wins & was a game away from the ECF in his first year as a 1st option

Pau & Wade didn't have that kind of success on their own. So I think the comparison is valid. Pippen's first 3 Finals are some of the best by anyone, imo. He did everything. He gave you 20 a game, grabbed 7-9 rebounds a night, gave you multiple steals & got blocks, played just as well on both ends of the floor.

Yeah, the next thing out of Bran stans mouth will be "well MJ took pressure off him", don't see how MJ affected his stats because he put up the exact same numbers without him & led a team further than Kobe or Wade ever did on their own.

Averaging 22 9 6 with 2.9 spg & shooting 49% from the field is elite for a first option. He did that on his own & he did the same with MJ. If Pippen didn't waste so much energy on playing defense, he certainly could have given you 25-30 a night because he was a freakish athlete with decent post game & he could posterize you as well as anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srl2Bwh6A3I
    Huh?