Default Frustrated Tyson Chandler questions future with Knicks

With the Knicks in chaos, owner James Dolan is going to look to rebuild or reload at season

Default Re: Frustrated Tyson Chandler questions future with Knicks

Bargnani > chandler @ C for the Knicks.

I wish chandler had as much value as so many on ish thinks he has.

Tyson Chandler has been absolute garbage this season... and his on/off court demeanor sucks as well. I think he's been intentionally tanking to get the coach canned - in my mind, that is despicable. I'll throw a party when I see this guy finally go.

knicks following script...lower players value till they can only get peanuts...then sign to extension, then waive immediately

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    knicks following script...lower players value till they can only get peanuts...then sign to extension, then waive immediately
    And 80+ % here think they're doing the right thing. You were arguing with those few that spoke out about trading chandler or amare until way too late.

I can't figure out how they didn't try to get chandler to the lakers for pau. Sounds like la was wanting to take that huge money savings that all they wanted for pau was any asset. (Willing to take a late 1st). Chandler is still at least an asset isn't he?

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    And 80+ % here think they're doing the right thing. You were arguing with those few that spoke out about trading chandler or amare until way too late.

I can't figure out how they didn't try to get chandler to the lakers for pau. Sounds like la was wanting to take that huge money savings that all they wanted for pau was any asset. (Willing to take a late 1st). Chandler is still at least an asset isn't he?
    Was you watching how the Lakers were dealing with Phx...they wanted draft picks for Pau...not a player with another year on his deal.

pau expires this season...why on earth would they want Tyson for another season longer than pau?

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Was you watching how the Lakers were dealing with Phx...they wanted draft picks for Pau...not a player with another year on his deal.

pau expires this season...why on earth would they want Tyson for another season longer than pau?
    It sounded like they were just as interested in cutting 5 mill off payroll and saving 15-20 mill in luxury tax to me. They were interested in a player not even playing but said they needed some type of asset.

Since they didn't trade him for anything you have to expect they'll bring him back.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    It sounded like they were just as interested in cutting 5 mill off payroll and saving 15-20 mill in luxury tax to me. They were interested in a player not even playing but said they needed some type of asset.

Since they didn't trade him for anything you have to expect they'll bring him back.
    And when they do, wanna bet he doesnt make 14 mil like Tyson will next season?

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    Interesting... I did not consider this.