Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-04-2007, 10:25 PM   #151
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: "Dirk is about equal to KG when it comes to rebounding" - joewait

Quote:
Originally Posted by mid80sjordan
it's not like the beatles were doing anything new either

Who was the band before them that sounded like them?

BTW Noel Gallagher of Oasis even said they have strived to be a "modern beatles" so yes of course they are going to sound like them.

And the only band i have heard from my morning jacket, explosions, and the flaming lips is the flaming lips.

My morning jacket sounds like an indie band. Explosions sounds like an indie band and the flaming lips sounds like a rock band.

I havent listened to them. I dont download music so i dont have easy access to music.

A band I used to like but really dont like anymore is Coldplay. Just dont seem to do anything new. The british crown was theres for the taking and they blew it with X & Y while Oasis put out another stunning album that rocked way harder than X&Y
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:54 PM   #152
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One Randall Rhodes was the perfect blend of technical skill and emotion on the electric guitar.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #153
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
well he's left 2 games in the 1st 3 minutes this year, and his team has had a lot of blowouts which obviously hurts his stats. a better stat would be his predicted rebs per game per 48 minutes stat

No it wouldn't. Per 48 minute stats are terrible. 2 years ago (or maybe 3) Dan Gadzuric was the 2nd best center in the league according to his per-48s. You willing to believe that?
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:31 PM   #154
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by acebball
Please explain what Dirk has to do to be considered one of the best players in the league (not in history...just in today's NBA)...let's see...he leads the team with the best record in the league....made his team better when the now two-time MVP left the team...led his team to the NBA finals over the Spurs and Suns...beaten only when D-Whistle took over...heck, even T-mac said the games looked rigged...if David Stern doesn't take over the finals, Dirk would have one championship to his name....

So Dirk sucks for a 7 footer...averages 25 and 9.5...man...he sucks...he should lead his team like KG...maybe he should just change his skin color so posters on ish and consumers in the Hood could worship him...

oh please, not race cards here, im white too

never said he isn't a top player in the league now, he clearly is, anybody who doesn't see it that way is wrong.

larry bird is a top 10 player ever, one of the best in history, thats why the comparisons are ridiculous.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:35 PM   #155
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
I would say Dirk had the better game because his team won.

and i don't give a crap what you would say his team winning the game has nothing to do with him having a good game or not, KG put the superior numbers across the board, this is a team game, the DALLAS MAVERICKS played better than the MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES, but KG outplayed dirk, discussion over.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: