Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Where do you REALLY stand? Political Quiz here, post your results

[QUOTE=Droid101]Well, here's a first! First ever online-only presidential debate featuring the third party candidates Jill Stein and Gary Johnson. Pretty cool.

The Independent Voter Network and Google+ Politics will be hosting the first ever, online presidential debate. Unlike debates in the past, the candidates and moderators will simultaneously participate from different states.

Each participant will appear using live, videoconference technology and respond to questions submitted online from citizens like you!

RSVP to the First Online Presidential Debate on Google+

The online presidential debate will focus on five key topics in domestic policy including

Tax and Economic Policy,
    Energy,
    Housing and Financial Regulation,
    Foreign Policy, and
    One topic selected based upon online user response.
    IVN.us will be looking to voters across the country to participate by submitting their questions for the candidates within each topic. Each topic will include two questions submitted using the hashtag #indyvote on Google+ and Twitter, or responding to calls for questions on the

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    But the most likely outcome is, Obama will win in 2012, and the Republicans will EVISCERATE the Democrats in 2016. The democrats have no one.
    Umm... the Republicans don't have anyone sane enough to get half the country to vote for him, except maybe Huntsman (Christie doesn't qualify because he's fat; sorry, voters won't vote in a fat man). And no Tea Bagger would vote for him (he's a RINO in their eyes) so there goes a huge chunk of their base.

As for the Dems not having anyone?

DISAPPROVES
    Last edited by Droid101; 10-15-2012 at 07:45 PM.

87% Jill Stein
    84% Gary Johnson
    81% Obama
    27% Mitt

90%
    Democrat
    80%
    Green
    52%
    Republican
    31%
    Libertarian

Obama.

It's funny how they ask you if you believe in the theory of evolution. I must be one of the only high rated Dems that said no.

Edit: I'm also pro-life and against most illegal immigrant benefits. I think that is my republican part.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 10-15-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Jill Stein believes that requiring welfare workers to seek work is a form of forced slave labor and that American banks should have be nationalized. Even though I matched her more than all the others with 80%, I don't think I will vote for her even though I live in a state that is not in play, and can vote my conscience without feeling like a bad guy after I voted for Nader over Kerry while living in Florida.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

94% Gary Johnson

I liked this. I got 78% republican.

Anyway does it matter if you choose the "somewhat" part?

90% Romney
    83% Gary Johnson
    77% Virgil Goode
    65% Obama

84% Republican
    58% Libretarian
    51% Democrat
    20% Green

I figured Romney would have the highest percent but definitely didn't expect 90%.

Took it seriously and got 99% Gary Johnson

Serious question, how come no one is getting 100% Romney? I thought he stands on either side of each issue, like in abortion, he's pro life and pro choice at the same time

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114
    90% Romney
    83% Gary Johnson
    77% Virgil Goode
    65% Obama

84% Republican
    58% Libretarian
    51% Democrat
    20% Green

I figured Romney would have the highest percent but definitely didn't expect 90%.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Back in early college I actually considered myself a Republican.

코비=GOAT

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

at my result for Mitt Romney "No major issues / 41%"

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Back in early college I actually considered myself a Republican.
    "I'll bet you there are people in this room who give money to colleges and universities who are undermining the very principles of our country every single day by indoctrinating kids with left-wing ideology..." (Rick Santorum)