Default Re: Absolutely loved Lebron's answers in Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    funny but this is a bad Photoshop

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

LeBron just insulted 95% of this place. **** him

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    He seems to think money makes everything better. I might never win a hundredth of what he is going to make over his lifetime, but I'm still pretty damn happy and have been successful thus far. I guess he tells everyone that to mask his insecurities. He tends to think that a lot of people turned against him because we are jealous of his fortune and we are mad that he joined 3 superstars.

Personally I criticize him because he is an arrogant SOB who thinks the world owes him something. Basically he is spoiled. I will always dislike him for the way he left Cleveland. I don't blame him for joining Bosh and Wade or going to South Beach. Lets face it, sometimes better job opportunities come up for a lot of us and we definitely have to give it some serious thought and many of us opt for the better job. The way he left Cleveland though, the fact that he couldn't even let his team know that he was going to leave, that's what is ****ed up. He wasn't man enough to let Dan Gilbert know in his face that he was going to go where he had a better opportunity to win a championship. He might not have owed the organization much, but he should have given him a solid notice letting him know, "I'm leaving so try to rebuild your team." Instead he was an ass and let his team known until the very day of his decision where he was going. That's an ass thing to do.

For those in the professional world, imagine you are working on a huge project that you are the one that has all the knowledge and know the ins and out and all of sudden, you just decide to leave, leaving that company ****ed. That's what Lebron did to Cavs, he ****ed them in the ass. The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be criticized for that is stupid.

I might never reach his fame, never get to **** they type of girls he ****s, never might be able to make a hundredth of his salary as I said earlier, but I at least still have my dignity and am a humble person that lives a pretty good life. I don't measure life but how big my wallet is, but when I look and hear Bron talk, I feel he measures his life that way.

this....Man still looks like a sterno Bum out there....

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    He seems to think money makes everything better. I might never win a hundredth of what he is going to make over his lifetime, but I'm still pretty damn happy and have been successful thus far. I guess he tells everyone that to mask his insecurities. He tends to think that a lot of people turned against him because we are jealous of his fortune and we are mad that he joined 3 superstars.

Personally I criticize him because he is an arrogant SOB who thinks the world owes him something. Basically he is spoiled. I will always dislike him for the way he left Cleveland. I don't blame him for joining Bosh and Wade or going to South Beach. Lets face it, sometimes better job opportunities come up for a lot of us and we definitely have to give it some serious thought and many of us opt for the better job. The way he left Cleveland though, the fact that he couldn't even let his team know that he was going to leave, that's what is ****ed up. He wasn't man enough to let Dan Gilbert know in his face that he was going to go where he had a better opportunity to win a championship. He might not have owed the organization much, but he should have given him a solid notice letting him know, "I'm leaving so try to rebuild your team." Instead he was an ass and let his team known until the very day of his decision where he was going. That's an ass thing to do.

For those in the professional world, imagine you are working on a huge project that you are the one that has all the knowledge and know the ins and out and all of sudden, you just decide to leave, leaving that company ****ed. That's what Lebron did to Cavs, he ****ed them in the ass. The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be criticized for that is stupid.

I might never reach his fame, never get to **** they type of girls he ****s, never might be able to make a hundredth of his salary as I said earlier, but I at least still have my dignity and am a humble person that lives a pretty good life. I don't measure life but how big my wallet is, but when I look and hear Bron talk, I feel he measures his life that way.

Sorry no. Sports is not the same thing as the real world. LeBron stacking up with Wade and Bosh is not the same thing as finding a better job in the real world.

Sports is about competition. About proving yourself against the best. LeBron chose to play WITH the best to make it easy on himself, thus subverting the very competitive spirit of his sport.

Quote Originally Posted by lpublic_enemyl
    funny but this is a bad Photoshop

yes and that too makes it even funnier...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I thought he handled himself well too.

- Lebron James is still the best player in the NBA IMO. Dallas simply game-planned entirely to stop him and they executed well. They gave him room on the perimeter to shoot and doubled him every time he began moving towards the basket with the ball. "The Decision" was ridiculous but I don't think Lebron is a douche. I just think he's kinda stupid and takes advice from even stupider people.

- Bosh played alright and he keeps his mouth shut for the most part. He was being overrated simply because of being associated with much better players like Wade and Lebron. Gay jokes are stupid too. I don't care if he is or he isn't, they are dumb.

- I don't like Wade. His constant acting is ridiculous and if the NBA actually enforced the new technical foul rules, Wade would be ejected from several games due to his whining. I think he's the 2nd best player in the NBA but he can go screw himself and I'm glad he lost.

Yep pretty much I don't like LeBron but I don't get why people are that upset with what he said. So he doesn't care about us?

And I feel the same about him *shrugs*

Its like some of you people want him to be sad or something that people don't like him.

I'd be bothered by the lack of fire he has that will keep him for winning it all above all else.

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    Sorry no. Sports is not the same thing as the real world. LeBron stacking up with Wade and Bosh is not the same thing as finding a better job in the real world.

Sports is about competition. About proving yourself against the best. LeBron chose to play WITH the best to make it easy on himself, thus subverting the very competitive spirit of his sport.
    Sorry but the professional world is just as the nba. Try being a partner at Cravath... It might be hard to get to the nba but once you get there I would say that partner track at a huge firm is just as competitive if not moreso.

National High School Star

anyone have a link that i can watch replay of press conference on computer?

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard

I agree with you to a certain extent, but I still feel he also went with a better job with a better location. Why do you think most big market teams are attractive while places like Indiana, Minnesota, Utah, etc has a hard time attracting star talent? Those type of teams usually have to rebuild through the draft and have to cross their fingers that their superstar does not want to leave. There doesn't seem to be as much loyalty as their use to be in this day and age if you ask me.

Made that high school varsity squad

wait Rich people dont have personal problems?

NBA lottery pick

Bron is simply not the sharpest tool in the box.

Serious playground baller 1Time4YourMind's Avatar

bron to me comes off as quite immature for his age, I do think he has a bit of an ego, as it comes naturally with a player of his talent, but he is not the super-arrogant douche that most people portray him to be. hopefully the hate against him will tone down in the years to come, just like it did with kobe.

However the fact that he stupidly went along with that decision special because of the urgings of his retard "business manager" maverick carter along with his yes-men entourage just showed me that the guy still needs to learn a few things about life.

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

I loved it too, though I knew the media and general public again are going to have a field day with it.

People, and not just normal people but "respected" members of the media and even coworkers of his, consistently take shots at him for his appearance, his game, shots at his family, his personality, etc.

Nobody has shown him any respect or regard, so for people to act like he should do so for them is beyond stupid. I wish he would've been more blunt and just flat out said, well **** you too.

What does hating LeBron so vehemently add to anyone's life? Like Bron said, they'll wake up the same place in their lives tomorrow, he'll be the same place in his. I'm sure he cares more about the real people in his lives, who are less affected by all this negativity on the www, twitter, espn, etc. and know what the real is.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    - Lebron James is still the best player in the NBA IMO. Dallas simply game-planned entirely to stop him and they executed well. They gave him room on the perimeter to shoot and doubled him every time he began moving towards the basket with the ball. "The Decision" was ridiculous but I don't think Lebron is a douche. I just think he's kinda stupid and takes advice from even stupider people.
    i don't think he's a douche either, since a "douche" is a feminine hygiene product. lebron, he's a little too big to fit in there, although maybe he could work it with the statue of liberty.