Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Russell Westbrook: "Kevin is the best player in the world"

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Welcome back brother
    Just need Buda back and the family is complete

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    you are an idiot
    U just said kawhi is better than KD in the offensive end, based on 1 game. are u sure ur not the idiot here?

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    Shaq used to say the same thing about Kobe too..

players just say stuff like that about teammates, WB was the best player on the floor tonight..

Westbrook had Tony Parker guarding him. Durant had Kawhi Leonard guarding him.

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoSimoes
    U just said kawhi is better than KD in the offensive end, based on 1 game. are u sure ur not the idiot here?
    The man said he is gunning for MVP and yes even tho it's only one game, surely showed what's in store, if you allow him to work on offense.

He is stronger than Durant, a better post up player than Durant. Durant still gets the edge when it comes to Mid Range and 3pt. I have faith in the league to start giving Kawhi superstar calls.

He is already miles better than Durant defensively. Offensively, they play in different systems. No superstar ball is allowed by Pop.
    Last edited by k0kakw0rld; 10-28-2015 at 11:33 PM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Westbrook had Tony Parker guarding him. Durant had Kawhi Leonard guarding him.
    Spurs can't even get the W vs us with Durant playing like shit

No matter how the other matchups play out, Westbrook will absolutely shit on Parker and thats why the Spurs have no chance to beat OKC in the playoffs this year. Not with OKC running an actual NBA level offense now, a guy getting raped that badly is too much to overcome.

They really should have kept Joseph. I know Aldridge was a big get, but who is gonna guard Westbrook when the time comes? Mills? Parker? OKC is too diverse now for the Spurs to expend all their energy on WB and Durant... they're f*cked.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Spurs can't even get the W vs us with Durant playing like shit

No matter how the other matchups play out, Westbrook will absolutely shit on Parker and thats why the Spurs have no chance to beat OKC in the playoffs this year. Not with OKC running an actual NBA level offense now, a guy getting raped that badly is too much to overcome.

They really should have kept Joseph. I know Aldridge was a big get, but who is gonna guard Westbrook when the time comes? Mills? Parker? OKC is too diverse now for the Spurs to expend all their energy on WB and Durant... they're f*cked.
    They'll put Danny Green on him. He is a pretty good defender himself. Pop is no idiot, he wouldn't let Parker guard him all game. Westbrook would drop 50 if he did

The man said he is gunning for MVP and yes even tho it's only one game, surely showed what's in store, if you allow him to work on offense.

He is stronger than Durant, a better post up player than Durant. Durant still gets the edge when it comes to Mid Range and 3pt. I have faith in league to start giving him superstar calls.

He is already miles better than Durant defensively. Offensively, they play in different systems. No superstar ball is allowed by Pop.
    KD is the best scorer since kobe(some say he is better), and ur comparing him to ****ing kawhi leonard? get the fk outta here retard. im not even going to try to discuss this u need medication

And stop overreacting, only 1 game played out of 90/100 for these guys
    Last edited by TiagoSimoes; 10-28-2015 at 11:34 PM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    They'll put Danny Green on him. He is a pretty good defender himself. Pop is no idiot, he wouldn't let Parker guard him all game. Westbrook would drop 50 if he did
    Green can't guard Westbrook either. I know thats what they'll try, but they aren't going to have much success.

There's only a few guys in the league I'd even trust to slow down Westbrook at this point. Avery Bradley is one of them. Not many others come to mind, I'm sure if I thought real hard I'd think of a few though.

No more Perkins, and OKC running an actual offense is HORRIBLE news for the rest of the league.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

DURANT ZERO FMVP

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Green can't guard Westbrook either. I know thats what they'll try, but they aren't going to have much success.

There's only a few guys in the league I'd even trust to slow down Westbrook at this point. Avery Bradley is one of them. Not many others come to mind, I'm sure if I thought real hard I'd think of a few though.

No more Perkins, and OKC running an actual offense is HORRIBLE news for the rest of the league.
    KAWHI WILL SHUT DOWN WESTBRICK

KD is the best scorer since kobe(some say he is better), and ur comparing him to ****ing kawhi leonard? get the fk outta here retard. im not even going to try to discuss this u need medication

And stop overreacting, only 1 game played out of 90/100 for these guys
    Scoring does not necessary mean that you are the better player. Kawhi already has 2 things Durant does not have and probably will never have.

FMVP + DPOY or should I say three (Ring)

You can now die slow with that Ether, fool.

Scoring does not necessary mean that you are the better player. Kawhi already has 2 things Durant does not have and probably will never have.

FMVP + DPOY or should I say three (Ring)

You can now die slow with that Ether, fool.
    u said he was better offensively, i said he wasnt and that was an absurd notion. now ur just moving goal posts. not that i waa expecting any decent argument coming from such a bad poster.

and yes KD is a better player and will always be.

u said he was better offensively, i said he wasnt and that was an absurd notion. now ur just moving goal posts. not that i waa expecting any decent argument coming from such a bad poster.

and yes KD is a better player and will always be.
    And you are a such a great poster to judge others right?

What exactly makes KD a better player overall sir?

And you are a such a great poster to judge others right?

What exactly makes KD a better player overall sir?
    besides defense he has kawhi beat in any aspect.

look at their accolades( that fmvp was a team accomplishment, he was even the moas important spur).

only someone who hates KD can actually compare him to kawhi at this point. Mvp over prime lebron(top10 ever), kawhi is what? fringe top 10 player? dude just stop

Dunking on everybody in the park

Kawhi Leonard and Russell Westbrook were easily the two best players on the court tonight. Leonard dominated his match up against Kevin Durant. He continues to improve rapidly and is one of the most complete two way players in the league.

But let's not get carried away with him getting the better of his match up tonight against KD. He hadn't played a real basketball game since late February and is coming off multiple foot surgeries. He will ultimately return to his former MVP caliber self, but he is not there yet and it may take a few weeks or even a month or two to get there.

Let's not overreact. Leonard was great, but Russell Westbrook was the best player on the court.