Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-05-2010, 04:01 PM   #16
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 24-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
you are right...

but if we lose this game, trust me when I say that this thread will be the last thing I am worried about...

I will probably have that same strange sureal feeling that I got when the Mavs lost to the Heat...just like, "wtf?...did that really just happen?...am I dreaming?"

if we lose next week I will probably have ZERO interest in the rest of the post season...in fact I will just be ready to stop watching NFL all together and move on to the NBA...

It's almost as if it's our destiny to fail... not just fail in a regular way... But in Epic Proportions.

It's almost as if the perfect situation to f*ck up has been set before us... and we are about to embark on a one miserable Saturday Night.

I just know that's the way it works here in Dallas.

So I fully expect the worst to happen.

I'm prepared for the worst to happen...

I suggest you do the same.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #17
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NOPE!...not me

the RETURN TO GLORY has come!!!

just replace those with Romo/Miles/Barber

^^^ we even have a new "21"

and he is f*ckin good...

I have faith...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #18
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
NOPE!...not me

the RETURN TO GLORY has come!!!

just replace those with Romo/Miles/Barber

^^^ we even have a new "21"

and he is f*ckin good...

I have faith...
comparing miles austin to the playmaker? mike jenkins to primetime?
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #19
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I watched the game I heard them say late 1st/early 2nd quarter (I forget when) that Andy Reid made some comments saying Jenkins was one of the best corners in the game. Anybody have a quote of that?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #20
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
When I watched the game I heard them say late 1st/early 2nd quarter (I forget when) that Andy Reid made some comments saying Jenkins was one of the best corners in the game. Anybody have a quote of that?
yes I remember Collinsworth and Aikman ranting about Jenkins and how he is currently the best CB for Dallas and may have been snubbed for the probowl this year...

they also said that some people thought that Sheldon was snubbed as well...

these two teams are crazy good at CB...it is no wonder that both McNabb and Romo constantly had to shoot darts to Witten/Celek the entire game...

I expect this second round to also be huge for both TEs...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #21
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
if you found that funny, you'll find this link fcking hilarious.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=281228021
... Link is funny but the avatar is dirty as hell
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

get the Eagles TFO of the playoffs please DALLAS
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #23
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
get the Eagles TFO of the playoffs please DALLAS
lmao youre scared arent you
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:57 AM   #24
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

34-14
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: