Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-06-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation
Default White Chocolate workout videos

now this is what we should all aim for to get our games up there
enjoy 5 part series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aho9G...eature=related
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: White Chocolate workout videos

the the hell is that guy?
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #3
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i dont think he is really good. he won that MTV basketball show a couple years back. look for the video; giant vs white chocolate, playing against another streetball guy. Ugly jumpshot btw,even though he does hit em

I think I could beat this guy 1 on 1, just take his little ass in the post every single time. You reach, I teach.
Normally not much of a trashtalker but I usually beat the sh-t out of guys that play like him.

Last edited by NY-Knicks : 04-06-2010 at 02:55 PM.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
the the hell is that guy?

http://www.deltajammersplay2win.com/Randy_Gill_G.html

i lol'ed. When i saw the title OP i knew it was either going to be the original White Chocolate Jason Williams or the White Chocolate from balitimore. I remember him trying to call out the professor back when And1 was at his peak.

It looks like he played Divison 2 Basketball, and has played in a number of pro leagues. From the ABA to now the PBL. Just looking at his stats it seemed he has really picked up his game since the last time most saw him around 03', so probably around the time frame of that video. The #1 pick in the PBL (Philipine Basketball League) a pro league overseas. And is putting up 20-5-5 on 80% FT and 40% 3pt.

He is 33 years old now though, skill wise he might have been able to play at a high level if he wasn't so old and was more athletic.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #5
AnkelzSB
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AnkelzSB has an OK reputation so far

yeah I remember when he called out fess back in the days, the video is still on youtube aha
AnkelzSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Wtf he keeps traveling on those layup attempts around 7 minutes... then he stops traveling lol.

See here is what I don't get... you'd never go half speed like that in a game. Might as well just go full speed until you can't anymore. That's the way I would train.

Last edited by Swaggin916 : 04-06-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: