Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Biased Troll

Default Re: Just who is lilbill?

5-time NBA All-Star

Star neither of us are really ugly.

And I completely understand that you are anti-beta, hate people who lack charizma, swag, original thought, masculinity etc. It's a really big dilemma in our society in this day and age. But that criticism should be geared to Seth Rogen and his ilk... LoJ and I don't quite qualify.

I dig your material, but you gotta be f*ckign kidding me if I don't occasionally charm people's pants off.

Banned

I really didnt make it that obvious?

I gotta mexican friend who plays Ill Bill and Necro everytime we in his car

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    Mr. McClaskey, the fun and games are over
    And just for that son youre gonna get some extra homework.......

Don't you wanna give me after school detention?

lilbill aka illbill is the illest poster on the block, a spot once reserved for LoJ but his flame out a month or two ago had him sinking in the rankings Tiger Woods style. Josh can come back and regain his title but he'll need to bring his 'A' game because lilbill aka illbill is indeed the illest, but to be fair lilbill aka illbill hsn't been around much lately so the throne is up for grabs.

who needs a hype man? Ass Dan brings it like Flava Flav, but without the clock or crack.

message me your CV and we'll see what we can do.

Ass Dan the second illest poster on this forum.

Ass Dan, aka Super Beta Funk!

Ass Dan, aka Oates Garfunkel.

Ass Dan, aka Marty Jeannety.

Ass Dan, aka Scottie Pippen.

you get the picture, the biggest bestest beta-ist buddy on the block.

peace out B!

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

It's rufus. He gets flamed so hard under his main account he had to create a secret one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    Well we know it's someone whose personality is so dorky that creating sock accounts so they can act silly on a message board without anyone knowing its them is how they actually spend the valuable, ever-ticking-away minutes of their life. So it has to be someone who is a complete loser without a life.

We also know it has to be someone who is afraid to troll other posters on his actual name, because it makes him insecure when they make fun of him back, so this person has to be desperate to keep his identity hidden so nobody can hurt his feelings when he lashes out all the frustrations of his own life onto people at a message board. So we know this person has to be extremely pathetic, insecure, and timid in real life.

And we know they have to be ugly, because lets be honest, do you know any good looking people that actually need to resort to that for amusement? Internet trolling is for ugly hermits who can't impress anyone in person because they have no charisma and are always unsure how to act because they want to be liked and accepted by the good looking people. Internet gimmicks are their only outlet to display any kind of charisma.

josh, jtheizzo, jefferson money.... is there something youd like to tell us?
    crazy how seriously some people take this forum...

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    It's rufus. He gets flamed so hard under his main account he had to create a secret one.
    You believe what you want dude. And what pray tell is your main account?

HERD is the WORD liverandonions's Avatar

A small market meatball who lives in his mom's basement in his hometown, eats hot pockets, and spends every Friday night making out with his forearm.

Quote Originally Posted by liverandonions
    A small market meatball who lives in his mom's basement in his hometown, eats hot pockets, and spends every Friday night making out with his forearm.

I like this gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    ^ I sense off the charts HATE. This is nothing new of course... when has starface NOT been in HATE MODE?

This kid oh so mad. He always mad. I mean after all, if my RL was centered around being near 30 years old, absolutely no education, living off his parents (still) ... attempting to be the next Hollywood superstar - wouldn't you also be pissed off 24/7?

While this is my playground, it's his RL outside of his pathetic RL.

I think we all already know who illbill is... it's obviously not me. starface would like for you to pretend all these gimmicks are me, when in fact none of them are. Grand Villain and e-Thugstylez are publically known.

For the last time starface, GTFO and GOMD. Spare some of that LOJ juice for all the other haters, please.

Decent playground baller jimmybball's Avatar

Never heard of him.