Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Default Re: NBA has suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely until investigation ends

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    I don't care if it's a laughing matter, and I am not saying I agree with Arenas. I don't even like the guy. But even Stern admitted that he suspended him for the little joke at the end of last game. That's the shocking part for me. That someone is suspended for a joke. Even a bad one.

Icemanfan: we have laws, and far less gun problems and more security in Western Europe. But we do not have laws against jokes, thank god.
    simple question. what would happen to you if you brought a gun to your school or work and got caught with it?

Default Re: NBA has suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely until investigation ends

Reading the Wash Post article....Gilbert is retarded and so is Javaris who is getting away with catching heat. Altho he allegedly flashed and cocked his.

Somewhere Stern is laughing and asking gilbert "dont u wanna shoot me? Here pick one *lays out 4 guns to choose from*."

Local High School Star Alhazred's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: NBA has suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely until investigation ends

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Somewhere Stern is laughing and asking gilbert "dont u wanna shoot me? Here pick one *lays out 4 guns to choose from*."