Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Expected trade! Josh Howard to Wizards, Caron Butler to Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports
    Hey you just learned about basketball in 2000 . The mavs have yet to prove anything but that they can choke in the big games give me Duncan,parker,Ginno and the cast over the Mavs in a big game any day over Dirk the whimp and the Punksters any day you dumb Sum of a Bytch

Game 7 in ot on the Spurs home floor says otherwise. But whatevs. Stay deluded if you want.

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

Hey you just learned about basketball in 2000 . The mavs have yet to prove anything but that they can choke in the big games give me Duncan,parker,Ginno and the cast over the Mavs in a big game any day over Dirk the whimp and the Punksters any day you dumb Sum of a Bytch

Even Spurs fans aren't as delusional as you

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146610

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by greensborohill
    Even Spurs fans aren't as delusional as you

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146610

When the Mavs and Dirk win a title than I will give proops until then they will be know as the chokers

When the Mavs and Dirk win a title than I will give proops until then they will be know as the chokers

In that case, don't give Denver, Clev, Orl, Atl, etc. any props, fvck head. Fvck you and your double standard.

Good college starter

In that case, don't give Denver, Clev, Orl, Atl, etc. any props, fvck head. Fvck you and your double standard.

Hey you lil dip shyt I never gave Denver,Clev,Orl, Atl any props dumb sack of shyt for brains if you get off Dirk dyck and look at it for waht it is you would say lets just wait and see what happens in the big games. But noooooooooooooooo your dumb azz wants to look at the reg season you dumb sum of a bytch learn the game there is a reason that Magic,Kobe,MJ,Bird,Russ,isiah,Duncan have rings and Dirk doesnt it called"HEART" something your dumb azz lacks I can see

Hey you lil dip shyt I never gave Denver,Clev,Orl, Atl any props dumb sack of shyt for brains if you get off Dirk dyck and look at it for waht it is you would say lets just wait and see what happens in the big games. But noooooooooooooooo your dumb azz wants to look at the reg season you dumb sum of a bytch learn the game there is a reason that Magic,Kobe,MJ,Bird,Russ,isiah,Duncan have rings and Dirk doesnt it called"HEART" something your dumb azz lacks I can see

Game 7 . . . . shut the fvck up young b!tch

NBA Finals

lol

A lot of WC teams need to thank Dallas for beating the Spurs time and time again during the PO's. It seems Dallas really has their number.

Poor Dirk, if not for the Dwade parade and Don Nelson he'd have at least 1 chip, and all these haters disappear

Good college starter

Wow Was this for a Ring thats whats wrong with you dumb young fans do you think Magic,MJ,Bird Russell Kobe would be happy with winning a series no no no no NO you stupid young sum ov a bytch win a Ring and then talk shyt Hey last I looked Duncan has 4 how many Dirk got oh his crack head lover got them has hed ever won anything

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Haywood hasn't been better than Gooden this season..

And I'm not sure Butler is that much of an upgrade.

Butler is more of a turnoverprone and is used to play 35mpg and someone will have to see reduced play time = possible chemestry issues
    Anyone who plays with Jason will be an upgrade, Kidd needs the slashers

Wow Was this for a Ring thats whats wrong with you dumb young fans do you think Magic,MJ,Bird Russell Kobe would be happy with winning a series no no no no NO you stupid young sum ov a bytch win a Ring and then talk shyt Hey last I looked Duncan has 4 how many Dirk got oh his crack head lover got them has hed ever won anything

Your attempt at trolling and diverting is pathetic.

You came in and said this trade doesn't make them better than the Spurs. The Mavs currently lead the season series vs the Spurs. They are higher in the standings. They kicked the hell out of them in the playoffs last year. Yet your reasoning for the Spurs being better THIS year is they have some titles from a few years ago. Never mind you said they have never won a big game and when we rightly point out they took the Spurs on their court in a game 7 you backpeddled it to "oh well that's not a title so it's not a big game and doesn't count.". What are you? 12 years old?

I am in awe of your incredible basketball intellect.
    Last edited by kentatm; 02-13-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    Your attempt at trolling and diverting is pathetic.

You came in and said this trade doesn't make them better than the Spurs. The Mavs currently lead the season series vs the Spurs. They are higher in the standings. They kicked the hell out of them in the playoffs last year. Yet your reasoning for the Spurs being better THIS year is they have some titles from a few years ago. Never mind you said they have never won a big game and when we rightly point out they took the Spurs on their court in a game 7 you backpeddled it to "oh well that's not a title so it's not a big game and doesn't count.". What are you? 12 years old?

I am in awe of your incredible basketball intellect.
    THank you for your awe
    Any one that know basketball understand there are 2 seasons
    the Mavs have yet to prove they are championship players
    If I had to bet my money on
    DIrk and the Mav
    agqinst Duncan and the Spurs
    Im taking the Spurs

Local High School Star chitownsfinest's Avatar

THank you for your awe
    DIrk and the Mav
    Im taking the Spurs
    I'm a huge Timmy fan but they have no chance against the Mavs, Nuggets, Lakers, or even the Jazz unless they make a huge adjustment or trade. Opposing c's/pf's routinely murder the Spurs because Duncan is too slow to guard them one on one and and the Spurs C's are mostly undersized. Spurs also play inconsistent ball through 4 quarters and have had a hard time closing out games against good teams. For example, they had that game against the Mavs where they straight up owned them for three straight quarters but lost when Dirk went off in the 4th with three after three. Too many times I have seen the Spurs get behind, then come back from a lead to tie or go ahead, but then blow it in the end. They also have a huge problem balancing out proper rotations and don't have anyone to limit the opposing teams best player in the perimeter or front court. Ginobili's and Parker's play have both been inconsistent also, not to mention Jefferson and Dice not clicking at all. Duncan, Hill, and maybe Mason have really been the only truly consistent players for San Antonio this season.

Honestly Haywood would have been a nice addition for the Spurs as they need a big to help protect the rim with Duncan. Unless they get a tall big at C or everything starts clicking for the Spurs, I can only see them going to the second round at best.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

This is good s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it. We'll be able to definitely challenge the Lakers and probably get past Denver with this trade.

THank you for your awe
    DIrk and the Mav
    Im taking the Spurs
    and yet the the last two times they met in the playoffs Dallas beat them on their own floor in a game 7 that went to OT and then they completly smashed them last year. Dallas was built to beat SA and matches up extremely well with them. SA has never been able to check Dirk even when they had Bowen. So the best they could do was hope Bowen slowed him and they focused mainly on stopping Terry and hoped nobody else picked up the scoring.

Now that they have nobody that can even bother Dirk, they pretty much have to outscore the Mavs instead of stoping them defensivly. As constructed they simply are not good enough to do that. If Jefferson wasn't such a big bust it would be different but the dude has been a complete void for them.
    Last edited by kentatm; 02-13-2010 at 03:45 PM.