Default Youngest Vietnam War US Marine Was 14 Years Old, He Was Killed In Action Age 15

[quote]

The story of an underage US Marine who fought in the Vietnam War has been uncovered.

Dan Bullock joined the US Marines so that he could join the fight against the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. However, it wasn

Default Re: Youngest Vietnam War US Marine Was 14 Years Old, He Was Killed In Action Age 15

I really do not believe that he was the youngest casualty of the war.

Default Re: Youngest Vietnam War US Marine Was 14 Years Old, He Was Killed In Action Age 15

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I really do not believe that he was the youngest casualty of the war.

Probably is....." On record for the United States"....

My Grandfather was 17 when he joined the Marines....He had tried to join at 16 and they turned him down..

by the time he was 18 he had already served in the Korean war...I remember growing up he drived really bad ( always braking to hard or accelerating to fast)

I thought it ws because he was old....later on I found out he ran over a bunch of Korean's ( in his Jeep) killing most of them in the War....

prolly had flashbacks everytime he drove...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Probably is....." On record for the United States"....

My Grandfather was 17 when he joined the Marines....He had tried to join at 16 and they turned him down..

by the time he was 18 he had already served in the Korean war...I remember growing up he drived really bad ( always braking to hard or accelerating to fast)

I thought it ws because he was old....later on I found out he ran over a bunch of Korean's ( in his Jeep) killing most of them in the War....

prolly had flashbacks everytime he drove...

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey

sorry...reading the post made me think about my Grandfather...

carry on..

I Hope Spielberg and Hanks make a Korean War, and Vietnam War TV Series.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    sorry...reading the post made me think about my Grandfather...

carry on..
    I meant the driving part. I don't think I could ever drive again if I ran a bunch of people over.

Rip.

14 year olds should be able to join the military if they have 200 hours or more playing COD.