Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: E3 2013 June 11-13

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    of course it will

2k14 was showed in the ps4 reveal with lebron james
    That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure because there's a couple of people in the main forum saying it's going to be PS4 only.

Sony just destroyed Microsoft. $100 cheaper with no DRM, no need to be always online and no restrictions on used games. Yikes!

Microsoft has to backtrack now or they will lose this generation before it starts
    Last edited by konex; 06-10-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    So multiplayer will become a paid service now? That's not gonna sit well. I'm considering saying a big **** you to console gaming already.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    So multiplayer will become a paid service now? That's not gonna sit well. I'm considering saying a big **** you to console gaming already.
    Meh, I'll just be canceling my xbox live account and buying a PS subscription.

Banned

i dont think anyone talked about it here... but the division looks damn cool
    Though it’s a role-playing game first and foremost, The Division also draws from the hardcore survivalism of Day Z or The Last of Us -- when your sleeper agent awakens, their belongings include just three days of food, water, and supplies. After that, you’re on your own for ammo and weapons, scouring logical locations for the right things. Need ammo? Check the police station -- but odds are its occupied by gangs that run rampant throughout the city. Maybe they’re thugs, desperate scavengers, or the KKK.

Amid the failing of government and rising societal chaos, The Division introduces another element to make matters worse for you and whatever crew you decide to roll with: a man-made pandemic that has “very, very sinister” ramifications on the underlying (and unspecified) story of you trying to restore order. The methods of how you do that vary -- mainline quests will take you to specific places, but in the open New York City, you can opt to help citizens in need, or under attack by those nasty gangs.
    open world shooter.. you can walk around with a crew... run into other gangs in the cities.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    Given the $399 price and retaining the ability to play used games, it's a cost that I would be willing to pay. I just wish they were more upfront about it.

It's crazy how " being able to play used games" seems like an extra feature now with physical copies. It should simply be there.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Getting PS4, fk Microsoft!

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

So Sony basically ****ed Microsoft in the ass. I mean besides Titanfall, did Microsoft really impress at all? And with Sony getting favorable and exclusive deals with multiplatform and HUGE games like Assassins Creed 4, Watch Dogs and Destiny, along with stellar exclusives and probably the best developers, why would anyone even want an Xbox One? Oh wait, because of Call of Duty right?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oxRf90LWK9c

So many games I'm excited for though:
    InFamous: Second Son
    Destiny
    2K14
    FIFA 14
    The Division
    Watch Dogs
    AC4
    Whatever Naughty Dog is doing next

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    i dont think anyone talked about it here... but the division looks damn cool

open world shooter.. you can walk around with a crew... run into other gangs in the cities.

i really hope this comes to PC... after all MMORPG is what PC is unrivaled at..

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Getting PS4, fk Microsoft!
    Thas right

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Counterstrike or Bad Company? I'm trying to find my next game for the summer now that I'm done with Infinite and 2K13 has grown very stale.

Also, the no restrictions thing for PS4, what's that about? Is that the thing where you can't share games with the new XBOX? My brother just mentioned to me where he thought he heard you can't buy a game and let someone else borrow it because it won't work on their XBOX, but he wasn't 100% sure if that was true.

I've always been a Sony/Playstation guy, so I was probably going to go PS3 anyway, but the $399 price tag just seals the deal.
    Battlefield in general. Battlefield is consistently the best shooter on the market. It's gritty, it's realistic, in short: everything COD isn't. Vehicles, classes that make sense, etc.

Bad Company is most people's preferred Battlefield, but for some reason EA went with Battlefield 4 instead of Bad Company 3.

I've barely played counter strike, but it's a nice game. I can't really sad anything good or bad about it I'd need to log in some time.

Poor M$. I genuinely feel bad for them.

The only thing I'm concerned about is if you're a PS+ member now will gaikai stream the ps+ games you already have when it's available? Or do I need to keep my ps3 around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Battlefield in general. Battlefield is consistently the best shooter on the market. It's gritty, it's realistic, in short: everything COD isn't. Vehicles, classes that make sense, etc.

Bad Company is most people's preferred Battlefield, but for some reason EA went with Battlefield 4 instead of Bad Company 3.

I've barely played counter strike, but it's a nice game. I can't really sad anything good or bad about it I'd need to log in some time.
    Appreciate it. Would rep if I could.

Rough estimate, how many hours is the campaign in the Bad Company games? I mean were they strictly geared towards online/multi-player? Or are the campaign modes good, too?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Appreciate it. Would rep if I could.

Rough estimate, how many hours is the campaign in the Bad Company games? I mean were they strictly geared towards online/multi-player? Or are the campaign modes good, too?
    I never played the first bad company because even though it was like 3-4 years old it was always like $15, and then I lost intrest.

However BC2 I can say the campaign was probably 6-7? hours. I mean it hangs it's hat on multiplayer don't get me wrong. But story wise, and game play wise the campaign was pretty awesome (for a shooter).