Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Serious playground baller Mike smith's Avatar

Default Re: Any predictions for the trade deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by dabigbaws
    westbrook waiters durant ibaka kanter IS the best line up in the league already
    Waiters is horrible he doesn't move the ball can't shoot and takes stupid shots. Kanter won't be able to play against warriors or Spurs will get killed in defense. Ibaka had horrible offense awareness just can't pick and pop, has bad hands not good rebounder and not a good passer or able to put the ball on the floor

Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike smith
    Waiters is horrible he doesn't move the ball can't shoot and takes stupid shots. Kanter won't be able to play against warriors or Spurs will get killed in defense. Ibaka had horrible offense awareness just can't pick and pop, has bad hands not good rebounder and not a good passer or able to put the ball on the floor
    All true but durant and westbrook still manage to get this line up to have the best +/- in the league

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

I beg to differ about Waiters. He's pretty underrated around here. He's OKC's best (if not 2nd, close behind Roberson) perimeter defender. He takes some stupid shots but they're mostly with the 2nd unit, and he's very much willing to defer to KD and Westbrook. Only knock on his fit with KD and Russ is he's still a pretty bad catch-and-shoot shooter.

Kanter NEEDS to see the floor more, it's so frustrating seeing him log 12-16mins game after game. Ibaka is horrible you're right. KD needs to be less predictable in the clutch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    I beg to differ about Waiters. He's pretty underrated around here. He's OKC's best (if not 2nd, close behind Roberson) perimeter defender. He takes some stupid shots but they're mostly with the 2nd unit, and he's very much willing to defer to KD and Westbrook. Only knock on his fit with KD and Russ is he's still a pretty bad catch-and-shoot shooter.

Kanter NEEDS to see the floor more, it's so frustrating seeing him log 12-16mins game after game. Ibaka is horrible you're right. KD needs to be less predictable in the clutch as well.

Serious playground baller Mike smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world

If joe Johnson gets a buy out thunder should jump on that he would be great replacing Roberson in starting lineup. I know he is awful this year but the situation he is in is terrible and he wouldnt have to be the primary offensive player on the team

If joe Johnson gets a buy out thunder should jump on that he would be great replacing Roberson in starting lineup. I know he is awful this year but the situation he is in is terrible and he wouldnt have to be the primary offensive player on the team
    I can't see how it's good for the Nets to let joe expirer without trading him for 2 or 3 NBA players? They won't have capspace or much ability to draw free agents there. And they get no benefit to tank for drafting. Just seems like they need all the players they could get to try to be competitive and fill out their roster

I don't buy at all teams not being that into expiring contracts and giving value for them. There are still teams that would love to open an additional 20-25 million in capspace. Joe could bring them something decent from somewhere

Calderon and afflalo and Robin Lopez

For

Joe, markel brown, bargnani

Banned

I think if we were to make moves they will be very small ones, I think Danny will wait to see where the pick falls before making any drastic moves.

However, I would love to pick up Mozgov if available.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

magic better move someone. too many redundant players and only 2 can really create for themselves

Joe Johnston to the cavs or bulls

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    Markieff Morris is outta there, Terrence Jones too
    watch the Suns do nothing and Markieff hangs around until end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Calderon and afflalo and Robin Lopez

For

Joe, markel brown, bargnani
    do u need a night in the hotel with bargnani?

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Joe Johnston to the cavs or bulls
    I'd like to see him on the cavs

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    It would just be addition by subtraction for the Suns, he NEEDS to go. For just about anything.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    We are terrible at drafting, signing mediocre FAs, and making good midseason trades