Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 05-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
Odenorbust
High school junior varsity star

Odenorbust has an OK reputation so far
Default Turning in my fan card

Goodbye sixers. GO BLAZERS
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Turning in my fan card

what?

You were rooting for the sixers and you were planning on changing teams as soon as Oden got drafted? Or were you expecting Philly to get the #1 pick?

GTFOH punk
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:10 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sorry your fan card application was declined months ago because you are bandwagon riding SOB.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:13 PM   #4
Odenorbust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Sorry your fan card application was declined months ago because you are bandwagon riding SOB.
ha jail im really not. I have been a sixers fan all my life, and have posted on the ESPN and Sports boards.net for a long time as a sixers fan. I figure everyone should get a chance to change a team once say, every fifteen years. I just stand were the sixers are at and were there going and it really upsets me. Im just so upset with them I want to leave. This isn't going to happen probably because I'm born and raised in philly, but watching this team for me is depressing.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:43 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you are born and raised in Philly then how could you even think about leaving? Only people that arent true fans are allowed to switch teams so if you are a real fan you will stay for the highs and lows.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
Odenorbust

The thread why some want me to leave is here. Funny how a thread created out of frustration gets me a bad reputation. I will leave however as asked, this board despite the revival just doesn't have the group of posters it needs to stay a live. Funny how Jailblazers now has a oden avatar eh?

Last edited by Odenorbust : 12-24-2007 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-24-2007, 10:45 PM   #7
The Big Three
Spurs Forum Moderator

The Big Three has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenorbust
The thread why some want me to leave is here. Funny how a thread created out of frustration gets me a bad reputation. I will leave however as asked, this board despite the revival just doesn't have the group of posters it needs to stay a live. Funny how Jailblazers now has a oden avatar eh?

This sucks. I hope you have a good time on RealGM, and some people here will still miss you.
The Big Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 06:07 AM   #8
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

philly!!! we'll come back we'll have more bandwagons than oergon trail.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: