Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 05-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation
Default Congratulations Rockets!!!

With this thread I would like to express my props to the Rox, for giving us a very nice series! Without TMac and Ming, you made it to Game 7, and made us Lakers afraid of not going to the W Conference finals. The way you guys played was extraordinary! Thanks again! And if I might add; you've earned the respect from every Laker fan!

SG
Laker fan
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Congratulations Rockets!!!

co-sign... great job by the rockets... this team has nothng to be sorry for they played with alot of heart against some pretty stacked odds, they didn't listen to the critcs and gave it their all
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Much respect to the Rockets a true "hearts of a champion"..
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Congrats to my HOUSTON ROCKETS for not only a great series, but a great season.

We were looking up in the off season after acquiring Ron Artest and Brent Barry among others. We kept it going after my boy McGrady went down, even making it past the first round and didn't quit when Yao (and Deke) went out.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Much respect to the Rox and rox fans for competing all the way through this thing in spite of serious adversity, this year AND last... I still remember the huge win streak.

Health to yall next season and post season.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #6
YaoMing4MVP
I hit open 5-footers

YaoMing4MVP has an OK reputation so far

much deserved respect indeed. However, I am uncertain as to Yao Ming winning a championship in his career. He is 28 years old and big guys like him usually don't play beyond 33 years of age. Time is ticking.
YaoMing4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #7
laker4life310
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life310 has decent reputation

Props to Houston, succeeded more than what people expected. Truly played like champs out on the floor without having yao, mutumbo and mcgrady. Tip my hat to Houston.
laker4life310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #8
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Congrats to Houston for taking LA to game 7, I hope we can come out strong and healthy next year.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:29 AM   #9
KillerAvery
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KillerAvery has an OK reputation so far

Props to the Rockets for taking it so far.
KillerAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #10
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great series by the Rox. Showed some great heart out there in this series. A couple of tweaks and they are going to be even tougher in 09-10

Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
djwhizard
drum & bass!

djwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected posterdjwhizard is a pretty well-respected poster

Serious heart, effort, and hustle exhibited by the Rockets. They played a great series, and deserve a ton of credit. Scola and Brooks looked like all-stars in this series, the whole team really stepped up , and Adelman's coaching and strategy was superb.

Good luck next year, and hopefully you can stay healthy throughout the playoffs.
djwhizard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: