Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #46
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Freemasonry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Is English your first language? I didn't say that religion is a cult in that post.

And it is fine to disagree with my opinion, just don't disagree with facts.
No, English wasn't my first language, but I do know that Jesus comes back in Christianity and that is why I highlighted that sentence.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #47
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2l9...layer_embedded

powerful video

the more relevant and credible material starts around 4:30
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:15 PM   #48
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Most people don't realize it, but the Shriner club is an extention of the Masons. In order to become a shriner, you must be a Mason. The symbol of the creasent moon and Sabre tie into Solomons temple.

Last edited by lurch67 : 10-01-2010 at 01:19 PM.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #49
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
Most people don't realize it, but the Shriner club is an extention of the Masons. In order to become a shriner, you must be a Mason. The symbol of the creasent moon and Sabre tie into Solomons temple.

How so? Solomon relates to Christianity and Judaism. That's the opposite direction that I'm attempting to go with this topic.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #50
lurch67

Quote:
Originally Posted by airchibundo507
How so? Solomon relates to Christianity and Judaism. That's the opposite direction that I'm attempting to go with this topic.
In order to first become Mason, One has to accept proclaim himself as a man of Christ in his initiation rights into the first degree.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #51
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
In order to first become Mason, One has to accept proclaim himself as a man of Christ in his initiation rights into the first degree.

Christ? I thought the Mason angle was their receptiveness to the idea of a higher power known many names.

Where are you getting this info from, btw?

Last edited by airchibundo507 : 10-01-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #52
lurch67

Quote:
Christ? I thought the Mason angle was their receptiveness to the idea of a higher power known many names.

Where are you getting this info from, btw?
I have researched the Masons since I found my Grandfather was a lodge leader.

The modern masons are more of a group of men who like to think of themselves as free thinkers. They are big on pooling rescources and donating not only to charities, but help furtherment of their brotherhood.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #53
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
I have researched the Masons since I found my Grandfather was a lodge leader.

The modern masons are more of a group of men who like to think of themselves as free thinkers. They are big on pooling rescources and donating not only to charities, but help furtherment of their brotherhood.

Well then, I value your contributions to this thread.

Shiners, huh? I didn't realize that there were extensions to masonry. The video mentioned the Bohemian Club, which has associations to the skull & bones fraternity. That would explain how they can target ambitious intelligent kids at esteemed universities and expose them to these cults early in a subtle manner. For anyone who didn't watch the video, this secret society dresses in black & red and performs a pagan ritual each year in front of a 200 foot owl. There's no doubt now that there is a satanic undertow.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #54
lurch67

Quote:
Well then, I value your contributions to this thread.

Shiners, huh? I didn't realize that there were extensions to masonry. The video mentioned the Bohemian Club, which has associations to the skull & bones fraternity. That would explain how they can target ambitious intelligent kids at esteemed universities and expose them to these cults early in a subtle manner. For anyone who didn't watch the video, this secret society dresses in black & red and performs a pagan ritual each year in front of a 200 foot owl. There's no doubt now that there is a satanic undertow.

There are many books that you might find useful. One in particular is entitled "Who is Hiram Abiff". I dont remember the author off hand, but this book gives a layout to who he supposedly was. Hiram is at the cornerstone of the mason rituals at all degrees

Also other topics you maybe interested in knowing more of:
The Scottish Rite
Masonic Symbolism
Old 10-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #55
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
yes but those dorky ass little cars they drive takes away from their mysticism.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #56
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Stephen_H is starting to rub some people the wrong wayStephen_H is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I don't think people should dive too deep into this stuff since you're not going to find a solid answer. The symbolism is interesting at first, until you start to notice it everywhere and in places you wouldn't expect (Hollywood for instance).
Stephen_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #57
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My father was a Mason - and IMO it possibly saved his life in a few ways , prior to his death.

I never got into it with him , but there is a brotherly nature to it, that help guide each other as human beings and helping society.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #58
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
My father was a Mason - and IMO it possibly saved his life in a few ways , prior to his death.

I never got into it with him , but there is a brotherly nature to it, that help guide each other as human beings and helping society.

i need details bro
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: