Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I am going to go on holiday this summer (my last holiday before marriage)

You'll be sucking a lot of c0cks

Good college starter

Default Re: I am going to go on holiday this summer (my last holiday before marriage)

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I didn't say I would cheat on my girlfriend.

I do not plan to cheat, I love my girl. I was saying that it will be very difficult to stop myself when I go to Thailand. Especially when all my friends will be having so much fun.
    Stop being so fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]in boring man. Thats beta shit. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck your boyfriend. Go get you dat dere Thai d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ck.

Make sure you suck their [COLOR="Black"]di[/COLOR]cks and don't forget to lick dat ni[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]as ass out. Get the full experience homeboy.

Is transgender "marriage" legal?

The OP is persistent troll...10 for effort, 1 for same tired gimmick

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I am going on holiday with 6 of my closest friends in August. We are planning to go to Thailand for 3 weeks. We are still planning out the cities we want to see while we are there, but the premise of the trip is pretty much set. Go out and enjoy ourselves one last time before I get married later this year.

My girlfriend is going to be visiting her cousin so she will not be left alone, don't worry :)

I will probably not be on here that much in the next month because I have to sort out a lot of things before my trip and my wedding.

2015 started out hard and stressful but I think when all is said and done it will be the best year of my life.

Thanks for reading to anyone who is interested. Please do not attack me anyone who is not, I do not have energy to argue today.
    theres alot of things to do in Thailand. a friend of mine went there while he was in the military on leave with a group. lucky for them there was a festival occurring at the time. you can get drugs cheap there,get a chance to ride on elephants. and one of my friends, friend banged a whore, i'm not sure if she was a trans though. he was too high to remember. anyway, remember to protect yourself and have fun
    Last edited by Crimsonrain777; 06-29-2015 at 02:33 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonrain777
    theres alot of things to do in Thailand. a friend of mine went there while he was in the military on leave with a group. lucky for them there was a festival occurring at the time. you can get drugs cheap there,get a chance to ride on elephants. and one of them banged a whore, i'm not sure if she was a trans though. he was too high to remember. anyway, remember to protect yourself and have fun
    One of the elephants banged a whore? Is that legal?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    One of the elephants banged a whore? Is that legal?
    as long as they both consent

Have you told your girlfriend about your affluence for trannies? Will it affect you sexual performance going forward? Pressing questions.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Canelo_Griffin's Avatar

I Google Image searched lolcat's avy and found this:https://mobile.twitter.com/RealNicol...82394648920064

Quote Originally Posted by Canelo_Griffin
    I Google Image searched lolcat's avy and found this:https://mobile.twitter.com/RealNicol...82394648920064
    someone showed her the website

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Nicole is my favorite youtuber. Hope she doesn't mind, I just really like the picture.

is this you sweggeh?

looks like a guy that would eat a tranny's ass clean

Good college starter

Wtf cuz.....

Alen I was gonna tell you to **** off until I clicked the link and looked at dat potato headed ni[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]as profile.

https://mobile.twitter.com/4YouOnlyBabyxxx

LOOOOOL

Dat trannies life is in danger man. Thats a stalker if I ever saw one.

Also LOLCATS crush has finally been exposed. Awww...so cute. Ask her out fam. Before this Ibs Conteh fella gets to her.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by Canelo_Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    is this you sweggeh?

looks like a guy that would eat a tranny's ass clean

You are killing me. Wouldn't suprise me one bit.