Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Which has nothing to do with my post, or yours.

Just because Denver hasn't had a 50 win season in a long time doesn't mean AI had a big impact since they only won 1 more game than they did in 04-05.

Denver has been a winning team ever since Melo got there.
    Denver has been "winning" since the 1990's with Mutombo, Jackson(Abdul-Rauf), Stith, Pack(man), Ellis

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Nugs should keep Dice. They need a big who can step out and knock down shots.

So Jr Smith will finally get to show his worth huh? I love it. The Nugs will be a top 3 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Nugs should keep Dice.
    McDyess wants nothing to do with the Nuggets I'm affraid. It is with understanding that McDyess will be bought out, sacrificing about 50%+ of salary and be eligible for free agency in 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic R
    Denver has been "winning" since the 1990's with Mutombo, Jackson(Abdul-Rauf), Stith, Pack(man), Ellis…

Denver won only 27 games in 01/02 and only 17 games in 02/03.

They won 43 in Melo's rookie year. They were a good team before Iverson got there and will probably be a better team now that he is gone (just like Philly). The Iverson-to-Denver trade has clearly been a dud.

Dumars obviously has something else in mind besides this season. If he resigns Iverson i will be shocked.
    Last edited by tontoz; 11-03-2008 at 11:49 PM.

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

I just realized how deadly a Iverson and Rip backcourt would be that's about 50 points a night from the 2!! ???

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic R
    McDyess wants nothing to do with the Nuggets I'm affraid. It is with understanding that McDyess will be bought out, sacrificing about 50%+ of salary and be eligible for free agency in 30 days.
    I think it's 30 days until he can sign with the Pistons.

Yeah he'll instantly be a FA following the buyout, but can only sign with the team he was traded from in 30 days.

Decent college freshman

I don't think this is written in stone but,
    [QUOTE]Despite some early rumblings that Antonio McDyess might be bought out, the Nuggets apparently aren

I think the GM can say whatever he wants, but I doubt Dyess will suit up. They can sit him out but I don't think there's anyway in hell he'll play for them.

He wont accept the nugz terms of buyout, and if he doesn't show just suspend his match payments.
    He'll soon suit up.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    He wont accept the nugz terms of buyout, and if he doesn't show just suspend his match payments.
    He'll soon suit up.
    He'll retire

Decent college freshman

They should have just took Kwame Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    He'll soon suit up.
    He's never suiting up for the Nuggets; he'll just retire as someone already said.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    He's never suiting up for the Nuggets; he'll just retire as someone already said.
    why not? the nuggets with chauncey are better than the pistons with ai.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by tsforthrees
    why not? the nuggets with chauncey are better than the pistons with ai.
    I don't know about that. If Iverson can learn to play with Hamilton, Detroit is going to be dangerous. Even before this trade, you could see the difference in the way Detroit has played under Curry compared to the way they were playing under Saunders. The Pistons have so much depth is ridiculous, Detroit was better than Denver before and after the trade.