Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Then you would know... Evans is a known physical defender/rebounder. Maybe not a great one... but as a back up why do you think he's trash? He's been injured and only played like 20 games in a Raptors uniform if I recall.
    He's a rebounder. Not a physical rebounder. Defender? He's never played defense his entire career, even before the Raptors.

Get excited about someone else. Evans is trash, healthy or not. Backup or bench warmer.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    He's a rebounder. Not a physical rebounder. Defender? He's never played defense his entire career, even before the Raptors.

Get excited about someone else. Evans is trash, healthy or not. Backup or bench warmer.
    I personally would take Evans for minimum as a LAST option. Was just mentioning couple of the players the team was looking at. Ideally we would get Dalembert but no way he takes a cut down to 3 mill a year.

I wouldn't mind Evan, but guys like Nazr, Humphries, Pryzbilla, Dampier, Dalemebert, Krstic, Ely, Ratliff, Gadzuric, Mbenga are guys I'd put above him.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

This is what the team has to look forward too. LOL at people saying CP3 will decline. This was his second to last game last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Sg8FrOLO4

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

It was a nice 6 year run.