Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Cincinatti Bengals Cheerleader/HS Teacher has sex with HS student

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    you could just ask me since i'm at least more honest than they are....

and no its not, it came from Millwad siince he has some beef with someone where he said that was him(its probably another lie tho), and then he tried to say i was that other person's alt he beefed with, and i think he calls a lot of people him(Brian) of whom probably aren't. and the rest of them run with those lies to get back at the 'trolls' who troll them(carries over from NBA forum i think since i know Bwink pisses them off too)....and here we are.

i'm korean btw
    Nice story. So Millwad picks people at random and calls them Brian and sends that pick. That's a new twist. I like it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobr
    Yeah, it's definitely him. He's also 32Dayz, Poodle, D-Wade316 and probably a bunch of other accounts with a sad number of posts. We aren't exaggerating when we say he has no life.

says the kid who talks like a robot and in photoshops attacking peoples grammar but thinks he isn't a basement nerd

if i've ever seen nerd its you,...

like i said you've become a Millwad compulsive liar, but i can't blame you, its your only way to get back at me for wrecking you about your issues getting bullied by 9 yr olds

the great thing is i at least backed it up, thanks for bumping your old thread

and obviously you can't since its all made up....
    you always miss the part that no one believes you because you're a moron. Sigh, i can't...it's too easy. I shall leave you to argue with everyone else. Not me.

says the kid who talks like a robot and in photoshops attacking peoples grammar but thinks he isn't a basement nerd

if i've ever seen nerd its you,...
    Let the anger and frustration out, Brian.

Holding it in can give you a[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]al cancer, I've heard.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Nice story. So Millwad picks people at random and calls them Brian and sends that pick. That's a new twist. I like it.

i think he had a beef with that dude named 32dayz, then maybe bwink, then said they're the same people, then i beefed with him and he said i was those people too and tried to clown me with that pic he said was them. who knows how much of this is a lie tho knowing him, but you know its a lie too, and again i don't blame you because you're desperate

its okay call me Brian or filipino all you want, idc i'd just prefer truth than dishonesty. as i've said numerous times everything i say about you, gobbs, etc. has a lot more truth to it than you do me, thats the sad reality of all this.

i think he had a beef with that dude named 32dayz, then maybe bwink, then said they're the same people, then i beefed with him and he said i was those people too and tried to clown me with that pic he said was them. who knows how much of this is a lie tho knowing him, but you know its a lie too, and again i don't blame you because you're desperate

its okay call me Brian or filipino all you want, idc i'd just prefer truth than dishonesty. as i've said numerous times everything i say about you, gobbs, etc. has a lot more truth to it than you do me, thats the sad reality of all this.
    there is a lot of sad reality in what you say and how you say it, but not in the way you mean.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobr
    Let the anger and frustration out, Brian.

Holding it in can give you a[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]al cancer, I've heard.

awww no more photoshops of the filiipino guy for the 100000th time? guess nobody gave you the validation you wree looking for the last time you posted it ...all that hard work in your basement wasted....pity.

at least you can still call me Brian!!!!1 it hurts soooo much lol

NBA Superstar

there is a lot of sad reality in what you say and how you say it, but not in the way you mean.

well the thread about you getting shook from 9 yr olds is on the front page written by you for everyone to see. thats proof i'm not lying or lie about this stuff. theres probably older posts backing up Gobbs getting fired from the post office, trying to find a job oversea's in Iraq/Afghanistan(no joke), etc.....

y'all just make up shit and run with it because you're desperate. i can't blame you tho!!!
    Last edited by Godzuki; 03-30-2012 at 03:46 PM.

awww no more photoshops of the filiipino guy for the 100000th time? guess nobody gave you the validation you wree looking for the last time you posted it ...all that hard work in your basement wasted....pity.

at least you can still call me Brian!!!!1 it hurts soooo much lol
    Why would I want to hurt you? I'm saying it's okay for you to let your anger out on ISH.

I had forgotten about Millwad's story about you PMing him saying you were lonely in real life.

well shit now i almost feel bad about defeating godzuki in a lingo battle

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    What a DUMBASS kid. Why not keep it to yourself?

Kids these days. They ruin it for us, thats why we couldnt get that *****. (lol. i know man. I'm reaching.)
    I'm sure the kid wanted to keep it secret. But let's be real, what High School kid isn't going to brag to everyone he knows and even people he doesn't that he's banging a pro football team cheerleader?

I'm sure he held out as long as he could, but that secret must've been like Atlas' stone on his prepubescent shoulders

NBA Superstar

a buncha nerds make believing their reality. not surprised

we had a teacher who used to put all the girls with bigger breasts in the front of the class so he could stare down their shirts. i hope at some point in his life someone took a hammer to his head. (Note: A guy looking i get, but he was so blatant and made the girls so uncomfortable, it was ridiculous)...
    so he would line them up after size, huh ? the biggest titties in the front seat, the smallest way in the back ......guess it
    Last edited by tomtucker; 03-30-2012 at 05:20 PM.