Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: "The whole world knows Stephen Curry can't play f--king defense" - Mav Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Docs Orders View Post
    The disrespect

i must digress, that is not very kind

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: "The whole world knows Stephen Curry can't play f--king defense" - Mav Carter

Then why did he need to force LeBron to pass to an in expecting George Hill to end regulation in Game 1 of the 2018 Finals?!

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP View Post
    I agree. This is why I was so mad when LeBron passed to George Hill in the biggest shot of our lives when he was being guarded by Steph Curry. I don’t know why he was scared.
    I'm looking for this gif

Steph can't play defense? WTH do you call this?

What is LeBron doing? There's tons of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    The only superstar since Steve Nash to get substituted out of a game for being a defensive liability
    No, that happened to Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love a lot on the Cavs, so it's definitely not just Steph Curry.

Good college starter

You talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Steph can't play defense? WTH do you call this?

What is LeBron doing? There's tons of this stuff.
    I didn't want to bring it up myself. They're fragile as it is. Can they take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    You talking about this?

I didn't want to bring it up myself. They're fragile as it is. Can they take it?
    Thank you for posting the video. It's pathetic. Notice LeBron is holding the ball over his head looking to pass, he's got Curry on-on-one and isn't even thinking about trying to take Curry off the dribble. Notice the score, Cleveland down by 1. He doesn't want anything to do with that hot potato.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP View Post
    I agree. This is why I was so mad when LeBron passed to George Hill in the biggest shot of our lives when he was being guarded by Steph Curry. I don’t know why he was scared.
    LeBron vs box-and-one

A box-and-one defense is designed to force a team with one dominant scoring threat to score against 5 defenders.

Steph was put at the top because he is the weakest defender and it was the safest place for him to be - being supported by 4 players in a zone behind him.

"The biggest weakness of a box-and-one defense is its vulnerability to a pass to the middle of the 'box.'"

And look at what LeBron does to defeat the box-and-one...

A pass to the middle of the box.

In other words, LeBron attacked that defense where it was weakest.

The guy's IQ is off the scale.

Anyone who criticizes LeBron for passing on this play does not know basketball. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    LeBron vs box-and-one

A box-and-one defense is designed to force a team with one dominant scoring threat to score against 5 defenders.

Steph was put at the top because he is the weakest defender and it was the safest place for him to be - being supported by 4 players in a zone behind him.

"The biggest weakness of a box-and-one defense is its vulnerability to a pass to the middle of the 'box.'"

Anyone who criticizes LeBron for passing on this play does not know basketball. At all.
    How'd that work out for them?

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    LeBron vs box-and-one

very indepth high iq post. stephen curry has 4 all team defense teammates and hof help defense. it's no surprise warriors are 1-6 with him and no klay/iggy/durant this season to pick up his man on defense

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    How'd that work out for them?
    They tied the game.

College superstar

The whole world knows Delonte West fcked Lebrons mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    So Lebron's Mom is so hot she's pulling NBA players in her 50s? Good for her. Those Lebron genetics keeping her youthful. But wtf was west doing banging a 50 something year old during the prime of his life anyway? Shouldn't he be banging super models or some shit

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    So Lebron's Mom is so hot she's pulling NBA players in her 50s? Good for her. Those Lebron genetics keeping her youthful. But wtf was west doing banging a 50 something year old during the prime of his life anyway? Shouldn't he be banging super models or some shit
    i hope delonte is doing better now. his homeless video a couple months back he looked in very bad shape