Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-03-2007, 04:21 PM   #316
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ohio State Buckeyes vs Florida Gators Championship Game Thread

Quote:
You misunderstood. He's sounded ignorant before, yea. But ive never heard him sound like a complete neanderthal like Noah did.

Besides, that i've heard him talk a crapload of times and seen it in quotes in the school paper and there's no way he's on Noah's level of retardedness.

You go to Maryland, picc???? I graduated year and change ago/wrote for The Diamondback for a couple years, and yeah........D.J. Strawberry wasn't dumb. Or at least as bad as a bunch of other athletes. And dude was a pimp. My best girl friend went on this big group trip to Cancun and he was on it, apparently he was gettin all the hoes -- black white cuban and asian. He's Usher the remix.

At any rate, he's not in the spectrum of dumbest of recent College Park athletes though I never interviewed him. Here's who'd be top 5:

1. Latrez Harrison (wide receiver for the football team, literally wasn't understanding questions asked to him)
2. Nik Caner-Medley
3. This chick from the soccer team Ali Andrejewski or something like that, she was fine though but she transferred (funny story about that)
4. Ibekwe
5. Jason Maxey (baseball team)
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:29 PM   #317
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Decourcey was comparing Duke's early 90's teams to Florida and said he'd take Brewer over Hill (when he was in college of course). Thoughts?

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=193690
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:31 PM   #318
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

No f*cking way.

I understand his rationale but disagree with it, Hill was that much better.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:32 PM   #319
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Decourcey was comparing Duke's early 90's teams to Florida and said he'd take Brewer over Hill (when he was in college of course). Thoughts?

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=193690

Think he is silly. He's overrating Brewer from downtown.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #320
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That would be a pretty lame sign... and I'm a Michigan fan.

Surely, you can come up with something better than that.

How about the "Buck-cries".

There has to be some rule against this. You are a Cleveland Cavs fan, should not be allowed to root for Cleveland and Michigan.

Midwest bandwagoner?

Let me guess your teams: LeBron, UM, Cubs, Bears, Red Wings
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:43 PM   #321
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbigballer9329
You go to Maryland, picc???? I graduated year and change ago/wrote for The Diamondback for a couple years, and yeah........D.J. Strawberry wasn't dumb. Or at least as bad as a bunch of other athletes. And dude was a pimp. My best girl friend went on this big group trip to Cancun and he was on it, apparently he was gettin all the hoes -- black white cuban and asian. He's Usher the remix.

Yea i go to Maryland. DJ's not the brightest bulb in the stack but he's damn sure no Joakim Noah. His gf's pretty freakin hot tho.

White girl. What else?

Quote:
1. Latrez Harrison (wide receiver for the football team, literally wasn't understanding questions asked to him)
2. Nik Caner-Medley
3. This chick from the soccer team Ali Andrejewski or something like that, she was fine though but she transferred (funny story about that)
4. Ibekwe
5. Jason Maxey (baseball team)

I dont know any of those guys except Ibekwe. And Noah still takes the cake for retadedness.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #322
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All acounts from people that actually know or have talked to Noah say he's very intelligent.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:49 PM   #323
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
All acounts from people that actually know or have talked to Noah say he's very intelligent.

I was reading some quotes from him about Oden's draft status(draftexpress) and sounded inteligent as well.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: