Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-12-2006, 08:07 PM   #16
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
too bad all our point guards are dirt or too inexperienced to handle a significant role....i dont believe farmar will get much playing time...phil doesnt usually give rookies much of a chance...dont even get me started on sasha...that guy has been dirt since he came on board w the lakers...yea he's got pesky defense but he will usually end up just fouling before they even cross the half court and he cannot hit a consistent open jumper...williams i dont know much about but he's going to be the newest to the triangle and i dont trust having him their at starting point...and that leaves smushy...which was a delightful surprise last season but you cant have him as your starting pg if you want really want to contend...he was a nonfactor in the playoffs...where it counted...and he will have an explosive nite one game...and then dissappear the next 3 games...he would be great as a backup to a true point...he will probably start but as it showed in our collapse in the playoffs...we need help at the point..

NO WE DONT
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:20 PM   #17
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NO WE DONT

I like how you back up your arguments...at least defend what you are saying...all you do is have one line thoughts
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:31 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I dont like how you said sasha has been dirt since he came in.

He helped us win a few games including one when Kobe fouled out against the jazz and sasha hit the game winning 3 pointer.

then in the playoffs he was a pretty big part.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:57 AM   #19
leopoldotoribio
I airball my layups

leopoldotoribio has an OK reputation so far

Yea and you think most of these teams would take mihm...cmon mihm for harrington, wilcox, boozer, miles, and harrington sounds totally unreasonable...to get some of the players...we would hav to trade odom...which i think is not worth it...and i still think we would have a very tough time gettin to the finals...banks is the only player we could possibly get...

if out mihm we could only get banks, so be it!!!! jus 1 piec of the puzzle...
leopoldotoribio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:17 PM   #20
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I dont like how you said sasha has been dirt since he came in.

He helped us win a few games including one when Kobe fouled out against the jazz and sasha hit the game winning 3 pointer.

then in the playoffs he was a pretty big part.

So he hit one open jumper so what? He was not a real factor in the playoffs either...he may very well be the most inconsistent player on the team and when your most inconsistent player on your team is a point gurad...you are headed for trouble...at least get a pg w experience that can handle the pressure...He rarely shows up and he misses a ton of open shots...and he's weak...gets posted and can never finish in the lane
Old 07-13-2006, 02:29 PM   #21
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldotoribio

if out mihm we could only get banks, so be it!!!! jus 1 piec of the puzzle...

I dont think its worth it to trade one of our only proven bigmen ready to make a contribution ...mihm is more valuable than people give him credit for...hes solid and can make that mini hook shot...
Old 07-13-2006, 04:54 PM   #22
mr. crossover
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mr. crossover has an OK reputation so far

the lakers will make it to the finals, and rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr. crossover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:40 PM   #23
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. crossover
the lakers will make it to the finals, and rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: