Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default In this here thread, I only have nice things to say about all of you

Fine! All you cry babies crying via crybaby negs can now see I've cut out the backhanded compliments... for SOME of you.

f*cking crybabies

Meticode, you're a decent poster. You don't attack others unless they are completely asking for it, which is rare on any message board.

ace23, you make me laugh, even though sometimes I wonder if I should take you more seriously.

Deuce Wallaces, you calls 'em how you sees 'em. And you're rude. I think these are things you're actually interested in reading about yourself.

J$, one of the few posters on here who can make a long post and still be readable. Intelligent, too. [color=white]Seriously. Probably the best poster on here.[/color]

Jameerthefear, for a middle aged pervert who pretends to be a black teen hentai lover from Alabama, you sure can afford a computer.

Lebron23, I'm glad you like to rep me for being unbiased towards LBJ, and it's very honorable that you ask to be repped back, but I never do it. Also, you're right. LeBron could probably give a mean footjob. I bet Chris Bosh can verify.

Rose, you're one of the better BTE posters.

Shade8780, whenever you post, I read your posts like a leprechaun. I think that's so cute.

pauk, you're probably not going to read this because you're defending LeBron's name in every NBA forum on the internet. Dat dedication tho.

Jeff, you run a very mature message board with the latest, greatest updates. Thanks for keeping ISH up-to-date.

EnoughSaid, enough said.

Bless Mathews, you are the undisputed greatest w[color=black]igger[/color] online. Just so damn 'hood in your suburban home, driving your kid to school in a minivan.

Nick Young, the fact that you named yourself Nick Young before Nick Young joined the Lakers makes me think you're Nick Young.

9er, I bet you know everything there is to know about Kobe Bryant. You're an excellent source for information regarding his body dimensions, especially around the crotch, which is great for non-Kobe dick riders who are curious how Kobe fits so many ass[color=black]holes[/color] on his dick. Plus, I bet your ass wouldn't bleed if Kobe bent you over a chair in a hotel room in Colorado.. And odds are you wouldn't argue with him if he wanted to bust on your face. Very commendable.

niko, I think you're one of the few posters whose relationship advice is actually realistic.

I could do more but I'm blanking on names now. I usually recognize people by their avys, not their usernames.

This is all in fun. If you're not okay with your name being up here, let me know and I'll take your name off this list.
    Last edited by Scholar; 12-17-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Default Re: In this here thread, I only have nice things to say about all of you

Not a child molester. She was like 20.

Default Re: In this here thread, I only have nice things to say about all of you

Love Live Life

Scholar you're a cool dude even though people say you whine a lot and you're racist.

These seem like back handed compliments. Thread title is misleading.

Scholar, for a guy that likes to rub sweaty cocks on his face and use his mouth to vacuum c um out of hard to reach orifices, you're not that gay in my book

I dont want to be offensive, but....thats gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    It's confirmed. He's an African-American Otaku, we're not being trolled.

I don't own a mini van. I love w.igger bitches. They give up the p .ussy on sight.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Jeff, you run a very mature message board with the latest, greatest updates. Thanks for keeping ISH up-to-date.
    he agrees

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Scholar, for a guy that likes to rub sweaty cocks on his face and use his mouth to vacuum c um out of hard to reach orifices, you're not that gay in my book

sometimes I come into threads like these.... and hope to see my name... but nobody ever mentions me. I'm not the worst poster, I'm not the best poster. I'm not a troll, I'm not an intelligent basketball mind. I don't even have other people writing freestyles about me.

WTF?

-Smak

ILLsmak, I love how you end every post by misspelling "Smack."

macmac, thank you for noticing my lack of homosexual tendencies, even after I shove sweaty meat in my face. It's appreciated, bro. I didn't think anyone else noticed! Did you see my stroking technique?

Godzuki, I don't know if you'll read this, but you weren't so bad. You were strangely obsessed with proving to everyone here that you contributed more to the site than them, which isn't something to be proud of, seeing as you aren't getting paid to post here.

SacJBShady, I hope you eventually find the right team to root for. You hopping from team to team is like a bitch hopping dick to dick. You tell yourself you're not a slut and just looking for the right man, but they just dick you out until you can't handle dick anymore. And then you do the process over again, always looking for the next dick. Almost everyone is jealous about it.

Btw, why are you Bitches all so offended? People crying in their negs about me being "rude." I told you guys if you don't want your name involved, let me know and I'll remove it.
    Last edited by Scholar; 12-17-2013 at 11:06 AM.

OP is a gentlemen and a scholar.

I would pay OP to let me suck his fat cawk.

Damn niggie, you the ****in' man.

Every time that KG commercial airs I immediately think of you.

Let me fondle your balls niga.