Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Mom gets beat down while people camera phone

Every day, all over the world.

Just reading these posts...it looks brutal. Not watching.

Cali Love

damn she got ****ed up...I wonder what she said to set it off.

College superstar

This isn't just a problem in America, we too have the bystander mentality. People seem to be more interested in filming fights and posting them on World Star than actually doing the right thing which is intervening.

There were a group of guys there watching. They could have stopped her at any time if they wanted to. But the real reason why they didn't is because they didn't want to. That's a huge problem. Even after the attacker threatened to hit her two year old they still did nothing.

They should feel ashamed. I'd also say that the attacker went beyond assault. She should be looking at attempted murder charges.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    This isn't just a problem in America, we too have the bystander mentality. People seem to be more interested in filming fights and posting them on World Star than actually doing the right thing which is intervening.

There were a group of guys there watching. They could have stopped her at any time if they wanted to. But the real reason why they didn't is because they didn't want to. That's a huge problem. Even after the attacker threatened to hit her two year old they still did nothing.

They should feel ashamed. I'd also say that the attacker went beyond assault. She should be looking at attempted murder charges.

No, she should be fed to alligators on live television, that fukcing nasty inhuman beast. What fukcing good are these people in America??? Why the FUKC do we just let this shit continue??? Why do we let the worst possible subculture be the ones to reproduce the most?? Why do we let them literally crumble entire cities with their shit?? They dont operate like civilized people. Why are we providing them expensive fukcing cities and all sorts of resources???

The worst part of EVERY CITY IN AMERICA is ALWAYS where these people live. Get RID of them.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

This sounds pretty bad, i can't watch it.

I hope the victim is fine...and maybe people can help her out by donating to her and her family. Her child might end up fukked up in the head like Dexter if he/she was watching the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Just reading these posts...it looks brutal. Not watching.
    Severaly bruises and swollen, not like she's missing anything.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    This sounds pretty bad, i can't watch it.

I hope the victim is fine...and maybe people can help her out by donating to her and her family. Her child might end up fukked up in the head like Dexter if he/she was watching the whole thing.

You cant really see the blows connecting because of the way the hideous rhino was position on top of the woman but you can see how point blank they are and you can HEAR them just cracking. Its awful.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    No, she should be fed to alligators on live television, that fukcing nasty inhuman beast. What fukcing good are these people in America??? Why the FUKC do we just let this shit continue??? Why do we let the worst possible subculture be the ones to reproduce the most?? Why do we let them literally crumble entire cities with their shit?? They dont operate like civilized people. Why are we providing them expensive fukcing cities and all sorts of resources???

The worst part of EVERY CITY IN AMERICA is ALWAYS where these people live. Get RID of them.
    And how do you that? Apart from the obvious answer which is cleansing (I'm not suggesting you said that by the way) how does society change this?

Lol she did all that damage to her face in about 20 seconds?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    And how do you that? Apart from the obvious answer which is cleansing (I'm not suggesting you said that by the way) how does society change this?

Implement reproductive sterilization into criminal sentencing, and stop incentivizing people to reproduce with government benefits.

The more kids you have the more handouts you get, thats a fact well known in america to people looking to take advantage of the welfare system. These people have kids strictly for the money and then dont put any effort into raising them and the cycle continues. And frankly christians need to wake up and realize abortion is one of the few tools we have to combat this problem and if they cant think of a better solution they need to stfu with anti abortion rhetoric. Let people deal with whatever god you believe in when they get there. WE need to deal with our society.

Some kids are able to overcome that kind of disastrous cycle and Im always very happy to hear of the ones who do but most of them do exactly what their parents are doing - running around fighting, shooting, stealing... and getting handouts for it. Then havin a bunch more kids who cost money in the education system, the healthcare system, the legal system. Its ****ing bullshit. We are just sitting here tolerating a fukcing disease that eats up our resources. Why??

Seriously, WHY???
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 07-01-2014 at 01:26 PM.

she threatened to hit her kid as well .. uncivilized, savage beast .. I see way too many of these stories .. people like this need to be taken out back and shown 'why you shouldn't do that' or put them to sleep in public .. guaranteed you'll stop seeing this .. the problem is the consequences for these things are shit .. fkn shit .. punishment is nothing or some weak sentencing .. this lady will get a scolding and be out before you know it
    Last edited by dude77; 07-01-2014 at 01:35 PM.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Damn it, gave in and watched it. Glad she is okay, her bruises will heal, she wasn't put into a coma or anything. Also they know who the attacker was and she is wanted right now. She will be on the run until caught and charged.

I think I am more upset at the people watching, but on the other hand that shit happened REALLY QUICKLY. I am almost positive that I would have pulled that woman off of her though around the time that she spit on her just to make sure that was all.

That oversized muslim whale belongs in prison.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Lol she did all that damage to her face in about 20 seconds?

it was just straight pounding her face after the take down. its like the victim just got took down and laid out while the big girl was just sitting there pounding her face completely open.

that was sort of hard to watch since completely open shots where you can hear the connecting over and over hurts from just thinking about it...

but what put it over the top for me was the little kid kicking the big girls shins. one rule i have that applies to everyone is you never punk or beat up someone in front of their kid(s). that shit scars kids for life.

Horrible video, but what's so unique in this video that makes the news station take the angle that they do? There are so many videos of people getting beat up and everybody is just standing around filming..

Saw one a few days ago that I think was worse. A guy crashed his car and it starts burning while he's stuck, first guy on sight pulls out his camera and starts filming and a short while later two other guys arrive and try to pull him out of the now increasingly burning car, they didn't and he died.
    First guy made comments to a news station or the police that he didn't think he could have gotten him out and so he decided to film the guy (burning to death instead).

It's become culture to film everything, and as long as that's the case people will also film these sick events. Take concerts for example, you'll see entire sections of people filming and capturing the event on their own mobile device.

Developing the technology to put phone and camera together in a small package with affordable pricing made a big change in how people act and is continuing to do so.