Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Primetime you're wrong

I love saying that.

You made the claim Vick wont serve one day in jail. I'm here to tell you that you're flat out wrong. That is all.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation
Default Re: Primetime you're wrong

Did this deserve it's own thread? No. That is all.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:07 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67

Yes because i couldnt find the thread he posted it in. Did you have to enter and reply? No. That is all.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:14 PM   #4
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Any man with 13,000+ posts can start any thread he wants.

And I do recall what -Primetime- said because it was in a thread that I started. It made absolutely no sense at all.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:17 PM   #5
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

I mentioned he would go to jail too in my "Michael Vick is in deep Sh?t" thread.

In! His! Face!

That is all.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:18 PM   #6
-primetime-

Quote:
This does deserve its own thread and I will tell you why...

I AM NEVER WRONG

But I did say that Vick will not spend a day in jail...

I guess I am only right 99% of the time.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #7
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

I AM NEVER WRONG

OK. Forgiven.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:21 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I AM NEVER WRONG

Gives us your super bowl prediction. If you say any other team besides the Bengals, your percentage will drop to 98
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #9
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Gives us your super bowl prediction. If you say any other team besides the Bengals, your percentage will drop to 98
Pats over Dallas

and no that is not a homer pick

I really do think Dallas is going to surprise the crappy NFC
Old 08-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #10
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Primetime can still be right if he kills Vick before he goes to jail, that way he won't serve one day.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:33 PM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Pats over Dallas

and no that is not a homer pick

I really do think Dallas is going to surprise the crappy NFC

Dallas has as good as a chance as anyone. There is now "wow" team in that conference..........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Primetime can still be right if he kills Vick before he goes to jail, that way he won't serve one day.
this is true...

he could also flee to Mexico

technically I am not wrong yet
Old 08-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #13
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
this is true...

he could also flee to Mexico

technically I am not wrong yet

And neither am I with my theories.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: