Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #106
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
will your kids have two legs?" and even what he asked.

you should reply 'Well hopefully, but are your kids going to have any brain cells?'
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #107
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyballer247
You are, as your username entitles, The Man!
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:32 AM   #108
tomtucker
Suck it Bitch

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
She tells everybody that. I've heard at least 3 others claim that, and those were just neighbors on her block that I ran into.

....why canīt we keep it in the family like normal people do........
tomtucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #109
Boomerang
Serious playground baller

Boomerang has an OK reputation so far

took my gf to a vacation and we got a hotel room together. started by asking if i could touch her breasts, after the lights were off. then of course one clothing went off after the other.

bro tip: if girl has hesitation, just french kiss her. while kissing, proceed.

my first time was pretty bad though. had problems putting it in as it was her first time as well. proceeded to hump, pullout n thought i was going to ejaculate, but i sprayed piss instead. dont think my gf knew but its pretty embarassing to think of it now

second time was all good.
Boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #110
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Back in HS, I started going out with this girl that actually made me believe that love actually existed. We did it at her house, obviously we both lost our virginity to each other. Unfortunately, her dad found out that we had sex, and threatened to charge for statutory rape because I was 18 and she was 16 at that time. We had a pretty big argument over it and eventually he chased me out of the house. Later when I got home, I got a phone call from my then gf's Mom, telling me not to go back, because "He is looking for you and his shotgun isn't in the case..."(paraphrased) I was then told to never talk to her again or else he'll press charges against me. We decided to put an end to our relationship at that time, but we still secretly talked to/texted each other at that time. Yep, pretty depressing story.

At least you earned your lesson, take all the good with the bad
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #111
tomtucker
Suck it Bitch

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang
took my gf to a vacation and we got a hotel room together. started by asking if i could touch her breasts, after the lights were off. then of course one clothing went off after the other.

my first time was pretty bad though. had problems putting it in as it was her first time as well. proceeded to hump, pullout n thought i was going to ejaculate, but i sprayed piss instead. dont think my gf knew but its pretty embarassing to think of it now

.....R Kelly in da house
tomtucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #112
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang

it's almost impossible for me to piss with a full hard on, that lane is supposed to be blocked when your fcking
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #113
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes

it's almost impossible for me to piss with a full hard on, that lane is supposed to be blocked when your fcking
agreed!

and thanks for the comebacks guys lol
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #114
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes

Did he also mention that her tits felt like sandbags?
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #115
Canelo_Griffin
I brick open layups

Canelo_Griffin is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This is basically how i lost mine

Canelo_Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: