Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: dwight hitting jumpers

wow fools are hating on him for expanding his game and get better, adding a jumpshot can only help his game and team ... especially with spacing and spreading the floor ...

National High School Star MrUnstopable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by purple32gold
    lol i know, we get shown a 5 minute video of him shooting jumpshots and all of the sudden its "OMGZ HE'S SHOOTING TOO MANY J'S IT'LL RUIN HIS GAME WTF IS HE DOING OMGZZZZZZZZZ"
    you people are never happy are you. most of you are the same ones that complained during the playoffs that he had no other moves other than to dunk and here he is putting in hard work trying to change it and all you wanna do is blah blah blah whine whine whine.
    Haters are gonna find reasons to hate no matter what..

Learning to shoot layups ANBU21's Avatar

Howard already said he is going to work on his post game. It's better he works on different things than to just focus on one thing. And I would like a link to where he said Hakeem was gonna work with him. Never heard about that till now...

Quote Originally Posted by ANBU21
    Howard already said he is going to work on his post game. It's better he works on different things than to just focus on one thing. And I would like a link to where he said Hakeem was gonna work with him. Never heard about that till now...
    Haven't heard that either..

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    He is not gonna be shooting 20 footers.. he will be adding a 14 footer.. also I have known plenty of big men that aren't good FT shooters yet still had a good mid range game.. and most importantly, didn't shoot threes.. So refer back to that statement and make corrections.. we are not dealing with guards we are dealing with big men..
    Who are they? Shaq? Ben Wallace? Chuck Hayes? Joey Dorsey?

Man, you're one hell of a funny dude.

Quote Originally Posted by liljohnnywall
    names?
    I dont side with Mrunstoppable... but Duncan, Camby and Odom are three big guys off the top of my head that can't shoot FT but can shoot midrange.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    Haven't heard that either..
    He stated it during one of his live broadcasts. He could be lying, but why the heck would he?

Local High School Star visirale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeyIt'sMe
    He stated it during one of his live broadcasts. He could be lying, but why the heck would he?
    Yes, he said it on his Ustream a few weeks ago.

He's one of the faces of the NBA. It's in their best interest for Dwight to be as good as he can. I am sure they can make the proper introductions and arrangements for Dwight to be coached by whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
    wow fools are hating on him for expanding his game and get better, adding a jumpshot can only help his game and team ... especially with spacing and spreading the floor ...
    I'm not hating nor do I mean to hate, but he should work on his post game before polishing a mid-range jumper. (which he already had coming out of High School so why are people still talking about this?!) Maybe that's why he is getting criticism from people on here.

KoLebRose fans r funny Durantula35's Avatar

He's turning into the next Dirk Nowitzki. Oh noes!

Quote Originally Posted by Durantula35
    He's turning into the next Dirk Nowitzki. Oh noes!
    He's turning into an MVP? Is that Bad?

Dwight should practice the Dream Shake of Hakeem, Bank Shot of Duncan, or the Sky hook of Jabbar, so that's he's going to be a very effective Center in his late 30's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Dwight should practice the Dream Shake of Hakeem, Bank Shot of Duncan, or the Sky hook of Jabbar, so that's he's going to be a very effective Center in his late 30's.
    Yes, those moves would be good for him, but I think he needs to develop a move that is comfortable for him. He has already tried Timmy's bank shot and it didn't work for him. Don't worry though he has 6 years till he reaches thirty.

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    Jumpers!?!? That's the last thing this fool should be working on. Freakin Patrick Ewing.

Seriously, the guy needs to work on his footwork and become a dominant low post presence. He has the power, the athleticism, and the drive to dominate this league, yet he is working on a freakin jump shot.
    So? Would be hella useful in a lot of situations. I agree though that he should work on his footwork.

It's good he's been working on his shot. I'ma save my praise for when he uses it a real game though. He should also work on that hook he was able to use last season, though.

Quote Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
    So? Would be hella useful in a lot of situations. I agree though that he should work on his footwork.

It's good he's been working on his shot. I'ma save my praise for when he uses it a real game though. He should also work on that hook he was able to use last season, though.
    nice post