Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: 30 years old LeBron James passes Allen Iverson on all time scoring list

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    He didn't because the Knicks would have lost regardless. He put his stamp on the box score, but it didn't really matter. He still performed woefully against one of the top 3 worst teams in the league. He started out 2-2 and went 5-15 the rest of the way, ouch.
    Oooh we are talking about shooting percentages
    Nice. How's Mr 37%fg?

Default Re: 30 years old LeBron James passes Allen Iverson on all time scoring list

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    What was he shooting, genius?
    He had some good/respectable shooting nights, but when his shot was off, it was just bad.

I can still give you a top 10 of his best games from this season, and that list wouldn't look too shabby for a guy his age.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

He didn't because the Knicks would have lost regardless. He put his stamp on the box score, but it didn't really matter. He still performed woefully against one of the top 3 worst teams in the league. He started out 2-2 and went 5-15 the rest of the way, ouch.
    He didn't take it to the paint after the first quarter because the game was over. It's called coasting, which you can do against the Knicks. But LBJ was the difference between the starters having to play 3 quarters vs the starters having to play 4 quarters. And LBJ obviously has a big impact on the game with his play making, and anyone who saw the game would understand that. His impact goes beyond the stat sheet. Thanks to LeBron, Kyrie/Love were able to get plenty of rest in the 2nd half

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    What a simplistic way to look at it. Of course, what do you expect from a ****ing simple bitch like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    I am not that particularly fond of Kobe, but at least I give him credit where it is due.

You are really trying to sit up here and say that Lebron had no impact on that game?

When you say stuff like that it makes it easier for people to just ignore any future points you make no matter how valid they may be.

Why don't you save the Lebron hate for when he is actually less impactful...like when he turns 39...
    Nice. How's Mr 37%fg?

Didn't think I'd rustle so many jimmies at once

Let's address it one by one:

What a simplistic way to look at it. Of course, what do you expect from a ****ing simple bitch like you.
    Don't know what you want me to say here after that insult, but I guess all of you agree that the Knicks would have lost if he hadn't played, that's a given.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    I am not that particularly fond of Kobe, but at least I give him credit where it is due.

You are really trying to sit up here and say that Lebron had no impact on that game?

When you say stuff like that it makes it easier for people to just ignore any future points you make no matter how valid they may be.

Why don't you save the Lebron hate for when he is actually less impactful...like when he turns 39...
    He really didn't have that much impact. Like I said, if he was a DNP, no problem for the Cavs. JR was ballin', Irving shot well, Love owned the glass, it wasn't even close. Knicks struggled scoring and couldn't defend anyone as usual. Look at their starting line-up from that game.

Nice. How's Mr 37%fg?
    So we're comparing a prime Lebron playing on a stacked team to a hurt 36 y.o Kobe that came back from two season-ending injuries on one of the worst rosters in the league? ok.

Don't know what you want me to say here after that insult, but I guess all of you agree that the Knicks would have lost if he hadn't played, that's a given.

He really didn't have that much impact. Like I said, if he was a DNP, no problem for the Cavs. JR was ballin', Irving shot well, Love owned the glass, it wasn't even close. Knicks struggled scoring and couldn't defend anyone as usual. Look at their starting line-up from that game.

So we're comparing a prime Lebron playing on a stacked team to a hurt 36 y.o Kobe that came back from two season-ending injuries on one of the worst rosters in the league? ok.
    We're actually comparing a Kobe who was convinced he's the top 2 guard in the league in the preseason with any bench player in the NBA. And he's shooting worse than almost any player in the entire league.

Bench players and scrubs shoot better than this. If he wants an excuse and cwies abawt his injuwy then he shouldn't be taking so many shots. 37%fg is just delicious. That will never be forgotten when people talk about Kobe Bryant career after retirment

College superstar

crazy.. scoring isn't even his best attribute. it's his leadership, playmaking and versatility on defense.

master of all trades, jack in none.

Of course you don't know what to say, you're a simpleton like I said. We're not saying that they wouldn't have lost, but to deny his impact because he started chucking and decreased his FG% when they were up 20 is retarded for obvious reasons. He pushed the pace early, got transition buckets, and he started the game out with a deflection and a dunk off the break. He helped set the tone. Of course if your dumbass watched the game you would know that.

Of course you don't know what to say, you're a simpleton like I said. We're not saying that they wouldn't have lost, but to deny his impact because he started chucking and decreased his FG% when they were up 20 is retarded for obvious reasons. He pushed the pace early, got transition buckets, and he started the game out with a deflection and a dunk off the break. He helped set the tone. Of course if your dumbass watched the game you would know that.
    take is easy on the kid. He doesn't understand basketball.

Earned not given

Holy shit, "ImKobe" is living up to his moniker. Throwing up brick after brick in each subsequent post. He's delusional like his gawd too.

Ok so basically you have nothing to retort with.

Yeah he started the game off well, and it was actually close in the beginning when Lebron started out well. He played poorly the rest of the way but other guys picked up the slack.

NBA Superstar

Yeah he started the game off well, and it was actually close in the beginning when Lebron started out well. He played poorly the rest of the way but other guys picked up the slack.
    Wait, the Cavs didn't have a 20 point lead in the first quarter?! SHAWKING!

James Driving Slam Dunk Shot: Made (8 PTS) 01:17
    [CLE 32-13]
    00:33.0 Acy Foul: Shooting (1 PF) (2 FTA)
    James Free Throw 1 of 2 (9 PTS) 00:33.0
    [CLE 33-17]
    James Free Throw 2 of 2 Missed 00:33.0
    00:31.9 Early Rebound (Off:0 Def:1)
    00:16.9 Hardaway Jr. 3pt Shot: Missed
    Thompson Rebound (Off:0 Def:1) 00:14.9
    James 3pt Shot: Made (12 PTS) 00:00.8
    [CLE 36-17]

****ing idiot

Cant believe he's 30.

We're actually comparing a Kobe who was convinced he's the top 2 guard in the league in the preseason with any bench player in the NBA. And he's shooting worse than almost any player in the entire league.

Bench players and scrubs shoot better than this. If he wants an excuse and cwies abawt his injuwy then he shouldn't be taking so many shots. 37%fg is just delicious. That will never be forgotten when people talk about Kobe Bryant career after retirment
    Only fgts like you and that parasite JT will care because FG% is like Lebron's dick to both of you, you both can't stop clinging to it.

greatest of all time in a few years.