15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Raptor fans, what do you think about Lowry and Derozens performance in the playoffs.

And what do you think is the main reason they have played so far below their regular season numbers?

Lowry is currently putting up 17ppg on 35%, 46% TS. 14 Per with a .048 Win share

Derozen is putting up 20ppg on 37%, 43% TS. 12 PER, with a -0.015 win share.

absolutly dreadful numbers for the two best players on the second best team in their conference. Huge drop off from the regular season.

What is going on??

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Raptor fans, what do you think about Lowry and Derozens performance in the playoffs.

They've been better than Kobe has been in the last 4 playoffs

Undefeated

Default Re: Raptor fans, what do you think about Lowry and Derozens performance in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    True

Learn how to count buddy

Kobe put up 30/5/5 on 44% in 2012

Anyways, this has nothing to do with Kobe.

But keep bringing up a retired player for no reason

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Learn how to count buddy

Kobe put up 30/5/5 on 44% in 2012

Anyways, this has nothing to do with Kobe.

But keep bringing up a retired player for no reason

Where did you get 2012 from? Not very smart, are you?

Is this dude still trying to talk about Kobe

Undefeated

Where did you get 2012 from? Not very smart, are you?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=21

Clearly not a very bright kid. Kobe stans are possibly the stupidest fans in all of sports.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG

Clearly not a very bright kid. Kobe stans are possibly the stupidest fans in all of sports.
    LOL, little boy markmadsen with 2 f*ckups within 10 minutes

If this is the average IQ of a Kobe stan, I wonder why we waste time trying to argue with them

Slayed himself.

I remember when people actually tried to talk basketball on ish. Can't even make a thread without some idiot bringing up Kobe for no reason

Undefeated

LOL, little boy markmadsen with 2 f*ckups within 10 minutes

If this is the average IQ of a Kobe stan, I wonder why we waste time trying to argue with them
    Well, I wouldn't call what we do "arguing". It's more like stepping on ants for the hell of it.

It's beyond me why these losers still post here, but as long as they do, guys like you and I are gonna bully them relentlessly.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Prime Richard Jefferson could have 3Peated with Shaq

Jordan Stopper

Well, I wouldn't call what we do "arguing". It's more like stepping on ants for the hell of it.

It's beyond me why these losers still post here, but as long as they do, guys like you and I are gonna bully them relentlessly.

Lowry's been better obviously but he was shit vs Indiana. Was actually decent vs Miami 23/5/6 52ts% played with pretty good effort even when he wasn't scoring. Derozan's just been chucking, he has like a good game every 4 games so I guess once in awhile he's won them a game..

Edit: I think it's pretty simple what's happened. This is their 1st year being "contenders" and those teams usually underachieve in the playoffs. Hawks last year, Thunder in 11 recent examples. Even some great cores like the mid 00's Pistons and Suns did underperfomed their 1st year contending in 03(swept by Nets) or 05(lost 4-1 to Spurs with their most talented core).
    Last edited by NBAGOAT; 05-21-2016 at 09:22 PM.